A thank you from a young gun (Service Men and Women)

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
soldier.jpg

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but being 18 years old I can plainly see that the men and women who have fought, or are fighting for our country don't get the recognition they need from the young men and women in our society today.

I'm writing this post to try and make up for some of the people that don't take the time to say thank you, young or old. Through politics, there are many things that people don't agree on in this country, but I think that everyone can agree that the role that the men and women in the armed forces play is huge.

I would personally like to thank all of the members, or friends/family of the members on this forum that have served our country to make it safer for people like me. I would like you all to know, that in my heart, none of your service will ever be forgotten and it's greatly appreciated.

To have men and women out there that fight for people that they don't even know is an amazing thing when you really think about it.

I can't thank you all enough. So thank you, thank you, thank you... for being the men and women that you are, and for fighting for me and everyone that I care about.

Happy 4th everyone...

-Zach Arlen-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZf619DIpo&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube- I'm proud to be an American - American Soldier Tribute[/ame]

Great thread Zach... Keep doing what you're doing and thinking like you're thinking and you'll go far in this life my friend...

Thank you Zach. That means a lot to us who served and thoughs who are serving now to know we have the suport of every one. Good thread. Thank you troops!

PR-3 Riggle USN 99-03.

Well said, deeply appreciated, you young man are a credit to your generation.

-
Back