-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here's the link to some pictures of some of what's got to go, inventory still under way.

http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/MVRCorp2009/Dart Parts/

All parts are located in Denver. Everything is going including the car and car hauler. My internet is currently not working very well so please call me with any questions (720-280-3701) or you may have to wait for a response.

EVERYTHING is brand new, 0 miles.

Thanks, Jim

How much for just the car, no parts?

Here-in lies the problem. The Alterkation would have to go with it as I cut out the shock towers to make more room under the hood.

Jim

Dart Sale 009.jpg

Hey do you think you could give a brief description of what we are looking at and fitment? For those of us who are mechanically impaired?:grin:

May I ask what specifically the headers fitment are for?

Thanks

All TTI............. 2-1/8 tubes, 3" collectors, 3" S/S mandrel bend exhaust all the way out the back. Ceramic coated headers.

Ordered for Alterkation with 528 Hemi.
Also fits 62 - 65 B body.

Jim

What rear calipers are in pic 10 and 11 ?

Thanks Jim for the answers, nice talking with you on the phone and again good luck with your sale and future job career choices!

WOW !! A lot of neat stuff. Tell me about the trailer. Length, brand, axles and price. Whats the rear end? Info on the Torque converter and tranny.
Small Block

Tell me more about the S60. What width, gears, spool? How much you looking to get out of it?

I need one new router..#17..but I think postage would defeat the purchase..Nova Scotia, B0P 1T0..

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back