A true newbie here

-

justlesh43

Reaction score
I'm a car/bike guy, not a dodge guy. I just recently purchased a 71 dart swinger. I've been involved with the car since its teardown and thru financial woes on the previous owner, I now own it. The fresh 440 is in my shop where it has sat since assembly. The car is on its way in a week or 2. I'm here for the technical info. After lurking around for a couple weeks I see it's here in abundance. Can't say I'm looking foward to the learning curve but as it is, fate deemed it so.
I already have too many projects going to give this thing the attention it needs but I will be on here collecting info for the rb swap into the a-body chassis, I'm also going to follow the other builds to point mine is a cleaner, well built ride. My target is based towards a street sleeper that is comfortable to drive.
So for now it's on the back burner with the Kaw still taking center stage. If it gets done over the winter the dart will resume. I will still be here for info and ideas.
Sorry for the long intro but here I am.
Les Holt

Let me be the first to say....

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Hi Les, welcome to FABO! It's wonderful to have you here. You'll find everything you're looking for, and a whole lot more. Keep us posted on your builds (we like bikes too) and don't hesitate to toss out the questions and pictures.

-
Back