A US Navy.....

-
Must not be as racist as I thought I was or I would of picked up on all that.

I will work on my stereotypes just for you:toothy10:

The libs gutted the meaning of racist 25 or 30 years ago. Then they stuffed it with their own definition, just so they could include you and I, and virtually every last soul on the planet. Racist used to be a powerful word, if you were one you would have not been liked by anyone. Thankfully, the number of true racists in this country can probably be counted on one hand. Don't worry, you're not one.

I served in the Marine Corps, I'm black and got the joke. Didn't offend me at all. I'm not super sensitive as some.

I don't know of a Jew or Black that wouldn't find this joke funny. As a veteran I would like to thank Inkjunkie for his twenty years of Post Office service. There were times in my life when I was a long ways from home and the letters that arrived meant the world to me. For that I owe you more than I can express. Sport

The libs gutted the meaning of racist 25 or 30 years ago. Then they stuffed it with their own definition, just so they could include you and I, and virtually every last soul on the planet. Racist used to be a powerful word, if you were one you would have not been liked by anyone. Thankfully, the number of true racists in this country can probably be counted on one hand. Don't worry, you're not one.

Ya I know. I was just joking. Well trying to any way.

But, burnt, you didn't express some sort of fake moral high ground. You came right out and admitted you didn't get it. That does make you smarter than some! :-D

Stranger things have happened:toothy10:

Wow 6 whole years, what did you do? I am gonna guess an ET? I;m on my 17th year in the Navy myself, easiest job you'll ever hate.

Inkjunkie ain't nothing wrong with that joke and its funny to boot! As all of y'all know I'm black (extremely!) and a military vet and I don't see anything offensive about that joke. As a matter of fact someone help me out, where's the part that offended the WASP? Lessee, stuffy chick trying to handpick for her more than likely stuffy daughter, intentionally excluding Jews, got Blacks (she asked for good dancers right?!?), what's the problem???

Wait a minute, y'all oughta know me by now... Where is it.... oh, there it is! :afro:

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune. "One Texas soldier is better than ten Taliban".

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out "One Texan is better than one hundred Taliban".

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.

The Texan voice calls out again "One Texan is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, its a trap. There's actually two of them."

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. We have some Texans up here in Heaven who are causing problems. They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, their dogs are riding in the chariots, and they're wearing baseball caps and cowboy hats instead of their halos. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds and pig feet bones all over the place. Some of them are walking around with just one wing."

The Lord said, "I made them special, Gabriel. Heaven is Home to all my children. If you really want to know about real problems, let's call the Devil."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Damn, hold on a minute." The Devil returned to the phone, "Okay, I'm back. What can I do for you?"

The Lord replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something." After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back. Now what was the question?"

The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this....Hold on, Lord." This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning."

-
Back