a valiant in my friends back yard,

-

bayyum

Reaction score
on monday, i went to see my girlyfriend, and we went over to her friends house, and there was a 64 valiant hardtop, with a 225 super six intake, i wanna talk to the owner and buy it, but dont wanna ruin the relationship with my girlyfriends friend, cause it is "gunna be her car" when her dad restores it

on monday, i went to see my girlyfriend, and we went over to her friends house, and there was a 64 valiant hardtop, with a 225 super six intake, i wanna talk to the owner and buy it, but dont wanna ruin the relationship with my girlyfriends friend, cause it is "gunna be her car" when her dad restores it

If you already think its a shakey situation then maybe think about it more. What kind of shape is it in? Establish a value before you talk to the owner. Do your homework before you buy. I know you have been looking for a project. But is this what you really want? If you think about it enough maybe it might not be something you want to get into.

i was just thinking, because i feel bad for a nice car like that, i am started to think about this more and more

Mike,
There's no harm in asking.
Maybe the guy knows where there is another car for sale or parts etc.

-
Back