A visitor from Georgia

-
Yup. Calvin's a top notch dood for sure.

It's great to meet other FABO members.

That it is. Besides Cal, John (3404speed) is the only other FABO member Karli's met.

Oh, and if you squint real hard (and had x-ray vision) you'd see a future Mopar head in there somewhere. lol

i love pics of people and cars. i would like to post mine but i cant aford to rune my cell phone. LOL LOL-

Wow! They have made a big trip. I've driven Down to Ga. a few times. Newnan is as far south as I have traveled. Approx. 30 minutes south of Atlanta on I-85.

I must say that it was great getting together with Robert & Karli yesterday. Wish we had more time to have tried out those ribs! So nice to see Robert getting things together and good things happening for him - strike that, Great Things happening!

Robert, you won't believe what happened to us on the way back. Got over on Rt.13 about 5 miles out of Newfield on the way to see the bridge and the car quit! Thought it had run out of gas - but it shouldn't have. A fellow right there took me down the road for a couple gal. of gas and we started out. Made it about 100 yards and it quit again. Called AAA and had it towed back to Cuyler. We made it home about 9:00.
On my way to pick up a new fuel filter in a few minutes.
Up to now, it had been running pretty damn fine.

Oh, and feel free to post up any of the pics...
C

-
Back