A yard sale find!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
While the girlfriend and I were out for a nice drive on Saturday we stopped at a yard sale for the hell of it. Look what he had!! I grabbed it up as I have 2 on my garage wall, and I am now looking for 1 more for the complete set. Does anyone know what year or model this is from?? The other 2 I have the lettering is painted red. If anyone has one, looking to complete my garage wall art??

Thanks
4spd

DSCF0576 (Medium).JPG

I think its a 38 year.cool find you payed 10 bucks?Neet that also would look good in my car room.

Yep $10, goes with the 2 I saved from the dump about 4 years ago.....wish my gf wasnt with me at the time I was at the dump, I would have taken all the hubcaps. There was probably 1/3 to 1/2 a steel bin full of old hubcaps getting tossed!! I figured she was from the 30's

Hey thnks bond, just chkd them out i will prolly make offer on the 1 I need, the other set of 4 with the blk lettering are sweet!! But better things to invest the banks $$$ in right now

Hey thnks bond, just chkd them out i will prolly make offer on the 1 I need, the other set of 4 with the blk lettering are sweet!! But better things to invest the banks $$$ in right now

Hey, no problem. You pick that one up?

I've got one or two of those also. One is hanging on the side of my shed.

I love those kind of finds... I go to local farm auctions looking for mopar garage art. sometimes Im lucky!

-
Back