[Found!] A833 OD transmission, shifter, /6 bell housing, etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin charles

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to upgrade my '65 Dart wagon. As I already have a manual car, I don't need the pedal assembly, but pretty much everything else.
Ship to 85714 .
Thanks.

I got a bellhousing.

Cheaper than the ones on ebay.

got it 833OD with shifter and linkage may be the wrong handle - bell housing with fork and covers - flywheel - clutch - pressure plate all for a slant I'm in Indiana can ship through Fastenal store to store Third Party Logistics (3PL) | Fastenal

Last edited:
i'm definitely interested.

You will need a early a mechanism to put the handle in the right location the mechanism are bolt in and the tower leans forward. Should also work with the o/d trans I think I have a shifter mount plate also

You will need a early a mechanism to put the handle in the right location the mechanism are bolt in and the tower leans forward. Should also work with the o/d trans I think I have a shifter mount plate also
again, interested.
i'm new here...is this the way folks buy/sell things, here? or is there a way to send PMs to members?
thanks.

again, interested.
i'm new here...is this the way folks buy/sell things, here? or is there a way to send PMs to members?
thanks.
PM
again, interested.
thanks.[/QUOT

PM go up to your inbox click start conversation and punch my handle in MoparGreg

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I'll do if you think this will work for you and get the shipping arranged per above at your expense I will skid and deliver to the Fastenal close to me and not want any money but 2 killed in suspected drag racing crash in northern Indiana were friends and there is a scholarship fund set up in their names all I ask is that you donate what ever you see fit and I don't need to know the amount

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I'll do if you think this will work for you and get the shipping arranged per above at your expense I will skid and deliver to the Fastenal close to me and not want any money but 2 killed in suspected drag racing crash in northern Indiana were friends and there is a scholarship fund set up in their names all I ask is that you donate what ever you see fit and I don't want to know the amount
i started a conversation with you on the topic, as i guess that's the way to send a PM, here.
thanks.

I have new/6 clutch,pressure plate with bell,flywheel
For it ,if interested.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back