Status
Not open for further replies.

J-man

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

I have a 69 dart that was originally a manual, as it sits it is an automatic and I would like to convert it back. The only part I have at the moment is the pedal assembly I need everything else (bell, shifter, rods). Would prefer something that doesn't need a rebuild but am open to buying one that is especially if it has all of the related hardware.

Thank you for your time

thank you for the heads up the cost might be more then I'm willing to spend (waiting on passion 5 speed). To make matters worse the previous owner cut the main support that the cross member and the torsion bars bolt onto :BangHead: so it has to be replaced (would like to have a 4 or 5 speed in so everything gets proper clearances), between that and just being tired of waiting I want to go with a 4 speed for now so I can drive the car until the 5 speed comes in.

thank you for the heads up the cost might be more then I'm willing to spend (waiting on passion 5 speed). To make matters worse the previous owner cut the main support that the cross member and the torsion bars bolt onto :BangHead: so it has to be replaced (would like to have a 4 or 5 speed in so everything gets proper clearances), between that and just being tired of waiting I want to go with a 4 speed for now so I can drive the car until the 5 speed comes in.
Did you get the pics I sent you

Wow super quick response time around here! Gary I just checked my email I got the pics.

well , i've got the rest if you got a trans lined up , peddles , bell w clutch set up , zbar and linkage , shifter with bracket and rods , fasteners . also have an early tranny w 2.66 first .

DSC09300.JPG

DSC09217.JPG

DSC07328.JPG

If you end up needing individual pieces i have a nice used fork and flywheel cover for a 10 1/2 small block and one for a 10 1/2 Big block bell, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back