AAR Fiberglass hood hinges

-

SB69GTS

Reaction score
Just ordered my Feberglass hood from aar ...by the way ,,,there is a 10% discount on now .... and need to get hinges for it. I was told the hinges from a diplomat work with the glass hood ... any members here have suggestions on what type of hinges I should use..... thanks guys

Good question. I would also like to hear any input.

From Moparts

"Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $50 shipped to anywhere in the continential USA. If interested, contact me via E-mail at [email protected]. I'm located in central VA."

7482709-A_body_low_tension_hood_springs.jpg

you can use your stock hinges with G-Body Daytona springs.

You sell these brian?

No, a guy on Moparts has them listed. He has been selling them for quite a few years. I was looking at them also, but am not ready to start on my body work project yet.

Yah thanks for the info ... finally getting ready for the paint shop in 4 weeks and thinking all things I need before then .... have a great one guys

Ordered these yesterday and they were shipped today from [email protected] will let you guys know how they work, 6-pak hood left florida today also and I will cross the border next week to pick up in international falls, minn. next week ....hope it makes it in one piece.

-
Back