AAR Stinger Fiberglass Out of Business

-

Howard1784

Reaction score
Website says their closing their doors. I guess they wont be at Carlisle shows anymore. Dang.

When the owner has horrible customer service skills, I see why they’re going out of business.

When the owner has horrible customer service skills, I see why they’re going out of business.

That's the first thing I thought of.

I say good riddance. I try not to wish ill upon anyone except my ex, but after my experience with them, I can't say that I'm surprised or at all upset about it.

I say good riddance. I try not to wish ill upon anyone except my ex, but after my experience with them, I can't say that I'm surprised or at all upset about it.
You be quiet ya glue sniffer. lol

That's too bad.

IMO their products were way above the other offerings in quality.

They had good variety of selection, too.

However they always seemed to keep the pricing just out of reach for me.

Are they having a close out sale?

^^^ That's the rub... now where do you go for glass parts? For my personal experience.. aside from my hood having a tape gun inside the box scratching the hood up a bit in transit... the fit was about as good as can be expected.

I have to agree with the group, I am not too broken up over this. My 11 year old AAR hood was great, and still is. The six pack hood I received last year, $1700 CDN by the time it arrived, needs a bunch of work. Artie would not help me at all. Hood sits 1/4 inch above fender over passenger tire while flush at front and rear, scoop openings look like they were cut-out with a chain saw. The hood is also too short by 1/4 inch over passenger headlight.

When I mentioned to Artie that the packaging quality had gone way down hill, he argued telling me it was the same as it always was. They didn't have much to say when I furnished photos of the original hood box I still have, with molded foam corners for the hood.

As far as I am concerned, their folding, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch!

They did change hands a few years ago. Likely when the name changed or thereabouts.

-
Back