AArrrggh! Why Now?!

-

Drg racr

Reaction score
Why is it the deals always come my way when I don't have the funds? I was texted by a guy that has a 74 Duster, roller, nice body, from N. Carolina for $1500. I told him to visit this site, if he isn't already a member. :banghead:

Why is it the deals always come my way when I don't have the funds? I was texted by a guy that has a 74 Duster, roller, nice body, from N. Carolina for $1500. I told him to visit this site, if he isn't already a member. :banghead:

Murphy's Law?

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

It's not just you it happens to. :)

Man you ain't kidding, there is a couple of things in the for sale ads I want, except at the moment my wallet sounds like a cave when I open it.

Hello...........ello..................ello.

I know the feeling! There's a 72 duster on craigslist I've been keepin my eye on most of the body work done, comes with the original slant, a complete 318 and a complete 340, 2 transmissions and 2 sets of cragers. All for $2,200. But of course I can't swing it right now. Never fails that all the good deals come up when I ain't got the funds. :wack:

I always see something for sale that I want. I just never have money rofl

Then if I do have the money it is clean on the other side of the country!

I know the feeling! There's a 72 duster on craigslist I've been keepin my eye on most of the body work done, comes with the original slant, a complete 318 and a complete 340, 2 transmissions and 2 sets of cragers. All for $2,200. But of course I can't swing it right now. Never fails that all the good deals come up when I ain't got the funds. :wack:

link ? :-D

That's the way it is.i know a 73 swinger runner for the1700 right now.....can't get it....

-
Back