Abilene, TX Craigslist--'68 Dart post roller $1400

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, gonna be at Dyess tomorrow. Wonder if I could sneak it into the back of the plane.

wow that is beautiful....where is Mr. Moparmat2000 ...would look great parked next to his cuda :D

Looks like the 1/4's have been hacked up SS style.

Quarter patch panels?

I only posted it up because I figured there are folks that love post cars...the price may be a little much, but there's always possibility for negotiation, maybe...

Thanks for posting it on here. In my younger days(1993ish), I had dreams of a BB Dart, SS style, but a sedan. The 1/4s had a little rust along the top, so I looked at a bunch of SS photos and drew them out and used a jig saw woth a metal blade to cut them out. I planned on running a b body 8 3/4, with 10' slicks. This combo fit perfectly and I wouldn't have to move in the frame rails. I was planning on adding tubs. I still need to sell the car. It comes with 4 1/2" pattern front disc brakes, aluminum BB motor plates, brand new fibreglass front and rear bumpers from AA?, and a set of BB fenderwell headers that need some work. Let me know if you are interested.

If you will have the engines running and the ramp down, I can get it to the north end of the runway!!!! But I will need cash!!! Also send over a case or two of beer to the SP shack about an hour before!!

Quarter patch panels?

I only posted it up because I figured there are folks that love post cars...the price may be a little much, but there's always possibility for negotiation, maybe...

Cash Talks!!! By the way, I guess that was your car I saw parked at Academy earlier this year.

Yup! I drive it off and on...I drove it every day for the last couple weeks...our MXG/CC talked to me about it yesterday when I was on my way to a promotion party for our OIC.

You here in Abilene?

You'd be surprised at what our tanker guys would bring back in an KC-135, and you got that big back door on a 130 :D I used to be stationed at Dyess wwwaaaayyyy back when....

I'll be out in Hawaii here in a couple months unless my orders get canxd...

Yup! I drive it off and on...I drove it every day for the last couple weeks...our MXG/CC talked to me about it yesterday when I was on my way to a promotion party for our OIC.

You here in Abilene?

Yes, PM me sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back