abody toy cars lets see yours

-
semi

Picture 057.jpg

Here are some shots of my collection. Nothing is displayed very nice these days. I have most of this stuff in the basement and crawl space. The Mr. Norm's stuff is in a cabinet on the main floor. Most of the stuff in the Accel cabinet are tin toys. I like vans so I collect a lot of those too.

100_2447.jpg

100_2448.jpg

100_2449.jpg

100_2451.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2453.jpg

100_2460.jpg

100_2461.jpg

sometimes i wounder if i will ever grow out of this addiction mopars & toys its funny how i can forget stuff when my wife sends me to the store and i bring back more toys

P1011059.jpg

P1010927.jpg

P1010931.jpg

P1010932.jpg

P1010934.jpg

P1011058.jpg

I put these on here before. Oh well here they are again. The last two are just a little bigger toys!

promo cars 001 (Small).jpg

promo cars 003 (Small) (3).jpg

promo cars 005 (Small).jpg

promo cars 008 (Small) (Small).jpg

WOW! Every one of your collections is supercool. I love this thread...forgot all about the crappy day I had. Thanks!

if anyone has a dart sport 73 or 74 dart sport

PM me please

would be cool to have one kinda like my car

More stuff

also have thousands packaged hot wheels as well as around 200 old redlines.

I quit buying hotwheels in 1999,except when the darts came out

Dart toys 4-15-2009 031.jpg

Dart toys 4-15-2009 032.jpg

Dart toys 4-15-2009 026.jpg

More stuff

also have thousands packaged hot wheels as well as around 200 old redlines.

I quit buying hotwheels in 1999,except when the darts came out

I had one of those road runners when I was a kid and the dog chewed the head off of it. Would you like to sell one of those.

I had one of those road runners when I was a kid and the dog chewed the head off of it. Would you like to sell one of those.

There on ebay ,in fact I have bids in on a couple more of them.

Use the search words "dakin road runner" and it should give you a handfull of auctions.
Expect to pay $10 -$50 depending on condition and who's bidding against you and then add shipping to that.
Don't get in a big hurry and you will get a better deal as there is almost always a few on there

I know this is not the FOR SALE thread Adam and Joey but I think this might be the place for this:
I am selling my 20 years+ collection of 1/64 Die Cast mopars off. No room and just can't enjoy them in boxes! Close to 1500 pieces. You wanna buy 'em all I'll make ya a hell of a deal! Email me with any particular requests; [email protected] so it doesn't clog up FABO's PM system please. If I sell you cars through here I only charge actual postage. I hate sellin' them on ebay!

Later,
Bruce B.

i see a stomper on the wall very cool and its even a dodge

Its on the wall because its a Dodge. Had to steal it from my brother, though. I had several of those Stompers. They were fun to play with. I even modified the Nissan hardbody with 3 tires at each corner. Even experimented with multiple battery setups. They seemed to be able to climb anything. If you remember the Stompers do you remember a car playset called Step On Its? The Chrysler Crossfire always reminds me of those.

205-06d.jpg

This is a diecast of my actual car. The picture on the card was taken by me.
I supplied all the photos they used to paint the diecast.

It was released in Sept. 2004 by Johnny Lightning as Muscle Cars V,
Release 6.
My name is on the card as the owner - "Michael Meister's 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340"

Unfortunately the only models I have build have been b-bodies.... I have a "toy" 68 barracuda though.... pretty sad but its all I have. I think I have some more time to aquire more stuff... I dont know if any of you guys have this car but it comes with hoodpins that are HARD to get off... I almost lost one... I just stuck them on a piece of tape and put them in the trunk so I would have to put them back on again :p

barracudacast.jpg

barracudacast2.jpg

!BP!GEy!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmVD,kBJ)k3s5IHg~~_1.JPG

I have a larger picture of my diecast. It actually says "340 FOUR BARREL" in the hood insert and "DART SWINGER" in the stripe.

Just a quick phone pic of the ones at my office. I need to get a better pic with a real camera, but this will do for now.

0521090846.jpg

-
Back