ABodyBetty & Daisy Delilah's, "SHOW TIME"!

-
We will be attending the
Laurel Community Car Show, Flea Market & Yard Sale
5.29.11, Registration is 9-11AM EST
Laurel, IN 47024

Fun little car show with plenty of other things to do also!
The cars there are top shelf, high quality show cars.
My pick for Best of Show? The Studebaker that got best of show at the Smoke on the water BBQ show we went to at beginning of thread.
Bring your garage sale items and set up a table!!

(Hint; Walleye Sandwich at the Laurel Hotel, also famous for their real pan fried chicken)
We had a great time there last year.

Stop by and say Hi so we can meet ya and get your pic taken for FABO!!
Bring your lawn chair!!
Hope to see and meet yall there!!8-)

FABO representation will be present!

Roll Call list;
ABodyBetty
64dart170
Any one else going to show?

I thought 340dart.812 and his wife might come out but a couple days ago when
I was up at Yard Dawgs hissay cutting a tree off of "Ashe" our 73 Duster,
he showed up early afternnon looking for a tranny tail piece. Seems
he might of got a little too torqie up in the high speed floor it
area of a multiple car pass on a BIG hill.
Yep, he passed em, only to pull over them passing him!
Well, him and his buddie left Yard Dawg' crib with a new tranny core, heading for his trailer to go pick up his car.
At least he knew where to go on the way to pick up the trailer and car, he got a tranny too! LOL!

We'll have the cameras, and the walleye sandwiches waiting!!
It's only fun!!
The awards usually go to the locals, but the show and day are totally cool!
Well as cool as it gets for 92 degrees tomorrow!!
We will be taking the pop up shade and if it gets too hot,
it will be time to walk over to the historical
Laurel Hotel for AIR CONDITIONING and walleye sandwiches and caronas!
Then after it's over, we'll try out that air conditioning of ABB's Daisy and see what it's like to drive a Dart with air! Still just a weird concept for me, AC in a Dart! What will they put in them next? Like FM radios or something??!!
Hope it's all cool tomorrow!!!

On the way home, we might go over to the DAM road (1 block east across tracks and bridge, turn right on DAM road. Go see the historical Miami Whitewater Canal Lock Ruins at the Laurel Dam, there close to the car show.
See ya there!!:thumbup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgS_Wf5i38k"]YouTube - ‪Beach Boys - Fun Fun Fun‬‏[/ame]

It's not daylight here at Aurora Darts yet but I got ABB in the
shower (5:30) getting ready.
I was at Double D's getting coffee at 4:20 (little late but am still hurting
from all the work lately not used to)

For those who care to venture out;
It's about 20 miles North of Batesville, IN.

Heading East from Indy or West from Cincinnati
take I-74 to exit 149 and go
North on 229 towards Oldenburg, IN and Metamora, IN
(historical canal village, will be having cellabration today, also train rides on historic line to Connersville, IN)
Then turn left (West) on route 52 for a short jog,
then turn right on 121 North,
Next town is Laurel, IN.

BEEEeeeeee Thaaaarrrrrr!!!!:burnout:

FABO!
DO NOT GO TO SHOW!!!

We just got there and it was a ghost town. Hour and half drive but we were early!
We finally found out they lost money last year and forgot to cancel advertising!!
We called the number listed from the gas station and the lady said she wished all these car show people would quit calling her! She just moved back to the area and just got this phone number!!
The gas station people were real nice and said there had been a few cars already asking about the show.
People telling them it was even on the internet!! LOL!!
Nice cars driving everywhere for 4 towns over and no where around here to go show! LMAO!!
We followed a cool looking butterscotch Maverick down IN route 1.
Back home now, I will have pics though of what we did see, I'll post in a bit.
See yall at the next one!:cool:

:cussing:angry9::sad11::sad1::scratch:

Just to think of all the trouble I went through to look good for the car show. I tried on 4 or 5 different outfits and left about 10 on the bed. GEEZ!!! Oh well, it was a nice drive on the way home just me, John, and Daisy. Oh, I forgot and the SUNSHINE!!!:wink::lol::goodman:

Beautiful day with a lovely young lady and a DART WITH A/C, sounds like a great day to me. Even without the show.

ABB and the car GREAT DAY!!!

I'm glad the show didn't go on anyway, it would have been a disaster.

On the way there, in a hurry, I left Daisy's gas cap on top of the pump.
When we got there over an hour away, we stopped at a gas station for info on the show. When I got out of drivers seat, I walked around front of car and didn't notice yet. When we came out ABB was going to drive so she walked around front of car, and I got in on pass side so we hadn't noticed. We drove the hour and a half all the way back home happy as all get out! Cool brezzey drive with plenty of clear skys. Was cool enough so we had the windows down. Wonderfull drive!!

It wasn't till when the car was put back in the barn, then later went out to car to get something hours later, that I noticed NO GAS CAP!!! I left it off over 8 hours ago!!!

ABB left in the Lebarron to go a fast 10 miles away to check pump #8 of the V Power!! I looked up number and called, no one turned in yet. More nail biting.
Finally ABB called and she had the cap!!
When it got home, we noticed it had fallen off pump at some time, Ding, paint loss, and doesn't fit now. I can fix that.

So you see, if that show had went on, we registered and parked, then during set up I notice NO CAP!! I would have bolted out of the show (would have been a disaster) and made an hour and half drive take 45 mins. Can you imagine the ride that would have been? the stress of worring about that cap!! Although if I would have relized that early, the cap wouldn't have been on the pump as long. We were at our house for like 4 hours before I noticed!!

Bout time for a small hole and cable install on cap. Then I would only need a rag to rest it on the car and with the cable it would be rushed me proof!!

Still a nice day the way it turned out. it would have been off the hook insane if I would have noticed at the show set up!!!:violent1:

Mood Music;
Hodges Dodges Ramchargers!!
Cool!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMwVctFkXyE&feature=fvsr"]YouTube - ‪DRAG CITY‬‏[/ame]

Hope to get ABB to go but she has homework to catch up on.
I will try to get down to this one.
I keep missing it, but have heard it's really a great time.
Anyone here on FABO around Cinti going?

340dart.812, Did ya get your tranny installed?
Are you racing your Dart there tomorrow??

Daisy and I might go, but not show.
I just want to check it out.
Muscle Car weekend!! WoooHooo!!

Show, Drags, Swap Meet, What's not to like!!??!!!:burnout:

Here's a link;
http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=13&Itemid=80

It's my pick for Sunday fun in the Cinti, OH area!!:happy6:

Sorry I am unable to go too this show. This semester is almost complete and they always pile extra work on you the last two weeks. Good news is I got two more semester to go and I will graduate. :heart::tongue5:[-(

Got a GREAT idea call the boy, Clay, and ask him. I bet he would love to go. Sounds like a fun event for dad/son to go too. :happy6:

Mood Music;
Hodges Dodges Ramchargers!!
Cool!

YouTube - ‪DRAG CITY‬‏

Hope to get ABB to go but she has homework to catch up on.
I will try to get down to this one.
I keep missing it, but have heard it's really a great time.
Anyone here on FABO around Cinti going?

340dart.812, Did ya get your tranny installed?
Are you racing your Dart there tomorrow??

Daisy and I might go, but not show.
I just want to check it out.
Muscle Car weekend!! WoooHooo!!

Show, Drags, Swap Meet, What's not to like!!??!!!:burnout:

Here's a link;
http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=13&Itemid=80

It's my pick for Sunday fun in the Cinti, OH area!!:happy6:

Did it.
Got stood up.
Can you imagine the guff he would take from friends that he
actually wanted to go and liked going with evil step dad instead of cool friends? Bet I see him there with other people.
Going anyway with no one but me and FABO!!

Before Day break; (bring a flashlight for best deals)
Antique show, Dearborn County Fairgrounds, Lawrenceburg IN.

Then;
10AM Edgewater Sports Park, Cleves OH.
Classic Muscle Car weekend!!
Show, Swap Meet, classic/Muscle car drags.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRpi8_OeiE&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Mopar HEMI Challenge at Mac Tools U.S. Nationals‬‏[/ame]

:burnout:
See Ya!

We had a great time!!

Mood music!
Hit it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2GwDGjiV4k"]YouTube - ‪Jan and Dean - Drag City‬‏[/ame]

Not there long, but fun and left before it got real hot!!

I'll start with some still pics of the swap meet.
Get a load of the prices on those A body radios!!

Then ROOOOOMMMMM!!!
What was that??!!
Cool!! Starting races early!!! Probibly due to heat.
Clay was having a good time too. It's the first time
sense he moved out that he has had anytime with me alone.
bout 3 years now.....
All water under the bridge as of today!!! Cool!!!
FATHER SON DAY!!!! WOOOHOOO!!

Went along pits and staging areas.
Getting pics of all the Abodies! So.....This is where all the Abodies are. At the drag strip!!! Totally Cool!

Talked with a guy named steve who has the awesome blue "S" fish.
Real nice guy and beautiful car. Could easily win shows, but runs low 10's instead. (Like I know what I'm talking about LOL)
Do you mind if I get a couple of pics of your car for my friends at home?
No problem, I get asked for pics all the time.
Do you mind if my friends see them on our site. I have 20 thousand friends who would be really jazzed at seeing his sweet ride. They will be posted on forabodiesonly web site, is that alright?
OH! Sure!!! I'm on that website all the time! Whats your name?
Hey, I'm 64dart170! Howz it?
Hey mine name is Steve!
Nice meeting ya! Look at the site later, your car will be on Daisy's show thread!! Good Luck today!!!
His car is BAD ASSED!!! Check the vid when he takes off there is no front tire spin for a while he was all air on the front!! Again AWSOME CAR!!
Nice guy!! Hope to hear from him more often here. Didn't get a screen name from him, but hey, were even!! He didn't get my real name either LOL!!:happy6:

Me and the Young Man (not "the Boy") anymore, decided to hit the stands to watch them run...
FAR OUT!!!!
Wow! I got you guys still pics on the burnouts and videos of the first set of runs.

Then when they ran through, we dropped down for a visit to the car show area. Very high quality turn out. I was very impressed. Can you guys spot the only pic I got of our Son?? He's camera shy. Believe that! LOL!!

Here's a link of the vids;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvJDXHYzE98&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Muscle Car Weekend‬‏[/ame]

I know yall won't have as good a time as I had but, I wanted to share and hope you had fun for a couple of min. anyway!

See yall at the next outing!!
Chow for now!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 10.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 9.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 8.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 7.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 6.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 5.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 227
Yep!:thumblef:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXFFLuoaMzM"]YouTube - ‪Little Deuce Coupe-The Beach Boys‬‏[/ame]

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 19.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 18.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 17.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 16.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 227
  • 15.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 14.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 13.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 12.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 11.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 225
Again?!!!
Yep!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54"]YouTube - ‪409-the Beach Boys‬‏[/ame]

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 28.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 29.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 30.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 26.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 227
  • 25.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 24.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 23.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 22.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 21.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 229
Yep!:happy6:

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 218
  • 38.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 39.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 40.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 36.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 35.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 34.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 33.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 32.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 228
  • 31.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 223
Fraid so!! LOL!:shock:

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 48.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 221
  • 49.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 50.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 46.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 45.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 44.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 43.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 42.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 41.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 226
Tha Tha Tha Tha
That's All Folks!:happy6:

Attachments

• 52.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 220
  • 51.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 221
My hart shuddered when I seen that red 68 Dart :shock::thumblef:
Beautiful picture John, I had to save yet another one of your pictures for my book :thumblef:.

I am going intown monday for a night on the town :thumblef:
Thank you sooo much, You sure make our life better around here :notworth:

Hey FABO!
Come on by and meet us at my favorite show of the year!!
I'm even putting on a set of bias ply tires, kind that came with the car for this show!!!
The only thing on the car not original will be the battery, ABB and Me!
This is a killer show!!! In a great way!!
Cars are top shelf.

Sat 7.23.11
Hamilton!, OH
57th Annual Antique & Classic Car Parade/Show
Hamilton West Shopping Center
Brookwood Dr.
8:30-11:30 registration and show
Parade
Ends in the middle of downtown Hamilton Square in front of Court house.
Awards at 3:30 there.
Open to all vehicles through 86
In restored or original condition
No modifieds, street rods, replicars, or after market wheels!!
3 trophies each of 62 classes!
Really cool show! They have old timey Buses, Semis, motorcycles, everything!! Way Cool!
If ya come up ther to see us, and we are'nt next to the car between 8:30- 11:30, we'll be in the Chinese resturant across from the front of our car!!
Maybe see Ya?!
PM me if you're going up for the specticle!:mrgreen:
This is my all time favorite show of the year.

Hey!
I'm putting out a shout out to the guy who had the really nice 65 red restored Dart that was behind us and our teal & white 64 (Avitar car) 3 years ago and the guy with the freshly restored Challenger (2009) that came in ALMOST late and took first place from our 64 that rainy day in 2009;
Better be on your "A" game this year. No sliding in with 14 inch rallies on a car that's supposed to be 13" rims or radial tires unless it was factory. I'll be enforcement this year for ABB, Daisy, (They both still have their original factory belts, wires and hoses too)
and the rest of their class! LOL
Break out the bias ply tires!

Looking foward to seeing eveyone again this year!!
It's gonna be brutal!! Love this show!!!
Good Times will be had by all!
(If original or restored to original condition):mrgreen:
John. :glasses8:
PM me if ya need the phone # or web address for show/Parade.

Never been to this one, but it's close enough... sadly I will be out of town. Post some pictures for us!

Never been to this one, but it's close enough... sadly I will be out of town. Post some pictures for us!

Bummer for ya.
Pics always!!
Hope ta meet ya soon!

Rest of FABO, stop by and say hey and git yer pic took!!
:glasses8:

Whew it's
HOT!!:happy7:

See yall at the show in the morning!:eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 169
Well,
Were back!

HIT IT!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGGQ-FCe_w&feature=related"]‪The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Theme‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Good and Bad day though.
No problems with ABB or Daisy. AC was rockin!!! Wow!! Didn't quite remember what it was like to drive and ride in a car with AC. It's really pretty cool aint it??!!! I could get used to that stuff!!!:happy7:

A FABO member from Hamilton!, OH showed up to say hi!!

I think I was heat stroked, I forgot to get the camera and get a pick of him and his car!! DANG IT!!! Sorry Dude, I told ya I aint quite all there all the time!!

His name is Brad (screen handle; bkd), He's what a Great FABO member is all about!! Nice guy, easy to talk to. Wish I'd got his pic for ya. Again sorry, no offense intended.
He's got a real nice car! I sure didn't see any rust, it's in really nice shape and you can tell he really cares for his Abody! Oh! Check his avatar!
Thanks for coming by Brad it was great to meet ya. We'll see each other again I'm sure!

Met another nice guy there with his 2 sons. They have just finished rebuilding their slanty and are starting to look at the car for a match up soon!! His sons are actually out there helping him in the garage!!
Gave him FABO web site address and my phone number for parts. I'm sure we will be seeing him in 24 to 48 hrs on here at FABO! LOL!!
He's really got the Abody bug bad!!! You can see the fire in his eye when he is talking his car! LOL! He will be a great addition to FABO also. Can't wait to see him on here soon! Paul, Glad to have met you and your nice well mannered boys. It was a real pleasure, and if you need anything at all, call me.

Same with you Brad!

Had the owner of the Scamp from car hunt show up this morning too! His name is Mike and is already a member here too! Sorry, again, no pic! We were too busy talking the torsion bars I was dropping off for him and his Scamp. I think he's decided to fix it up and love it and drive it!! Good for you Mike!! You're a pretty nice guy too!! Glad to have you here also!! You need anything else for that little scamper, you got my number, call anytime!

Good Times!! Those are the things the shows are for and I will try to concentrate on that in the future.

Now, the not so cool.....
Now I know alot of moning and complaining goes on at these shows so I'll just brief ya on the history and the today re-enacted history that I should have reacted to the last year it happened. This second time it happened was today.
It kinda feels like a slap in the cheap A Body driving, too nice and dumb/friendly to know or care, and won't even notice...face!disgust
WARNING POSSIBLE RANT BUT NOT A TANGENT!
This show is supposed to be hard core all original/ restored to original ONLY cars, no Aftermarket.
As you all know owning A Bodies yourselves, we are kinda looked down upon by the Hard core E Body crowd. (We got the cheap cars and we are way too proud of it, we must be dumb!) LMAO!!:toothy7:
Also, keep in mind since ABB and I only usually restore our A Bodies to original as possible this is really the only show we expect a fair shake. We know we can't ever compete in the open class shows with all the fancy chrome and wild paint. This is why at this one with it's 57th year doing it, I expect a better cut of discression.

OK, now history...
I used to do all the printing materials for the show (Lots of work pre press and printing, then since I would go we would throw in free event scratch pads, ABB and I even donated 500 pencils we bought for the event so they know us and who we are.

Baby at show first year. I was nice and let people with really nice 65 dart fresh restore to stay in the show and not be disqualified. The judges asked me if I wanted to disqualify him for 14 rallies wheels when his car came with 13 steelies. I said hell no, He drove here from Cinti and his 65 is sweet!!! So he got to stay and be judged. We got bumped due to that and didn't place, even though we had a true original in Baby also (unrestored)

2nd year, Raining all day. Freshly restored red Challenger came in almost or maybe late. All he did was wipe and cry about the rain. I thought he was way too serious. (like I'm now seeming to myself) His car bumped us from first place that year. I should have looked it over closer and reported back to the club board a month or 2 later so it wouldn't happen again. But, I was to into having a great time,, LA LA LA...!!!

This year, Again, ALL ORIGINAL RULES.
I sweat my ka-chan-gas off yesterday going back to all bias ply tires, putting radials back on Lump (that's 10 tire changes with spares, 8 of them using a floor jack, hubcaps, all of it except the battery is original, even the shocks!! The car is only 38K miles old!! And easy miles at that too, nothing changed to aftermarket, always heated garage storage it's whole life. It has all the factory markings everywhere.
1 thing though, it has Ziebart. Could this be the culprit? I doubt it! Check his car...No after market. Brand new Edlebrock carb from Autozone. Check those bright red wires! Did Mother Mopar give colored wires to the big E bodies?? Wow cool, no wonder they cost more than these chinsey A Bodies!
He got first place again!!????
Hey FABO, are those seat covers factory from mommy Mopar with the micro fiber and the stripes?? I don't know, I'm dumb. Please help me and also tell me if you think I'm out of line , PLEASE!!:blackeye:](*,):sad7:disgust:cry::?
:scratch::wack:

Is it cause ours is worth 5K tops and his is what 25-35K?? I don't know.
ABB and I were a little miffed.
We thought that the car behind us, the 66 Satelite (Beautiful Car!! See Pics of it!! I Love his car, He got 3rd!!??) Should have been 1st place.

We thought we would be second so I'm there, I'm OK I guess.
But Being beat by the Challenger with the new eddy carb and red wires with micro fiber???? and the 66 behind us in 3rd???? WTF??? I doubt we go back but if we do next year his fender tag codes better match his car to a tee. But I doubt I'll go back to my favorite show again. I would not drive an A body there ever again!! Think about it...
Why would you break the Mopar class at ending with 63 then the next class of Production Mopar at 64-86!!?? Really.... Should be 3 Mopar classe but not enough Mopars. Most mopars have AFTERMARKET rims and headers with duals!!! Most of the A bodies we seen in 1 place and respected was at the drag stip!!
Really looking at our Duster now and our son is hinting drag strip. Maybe our family will go to the gears and hit the strip??.......I'll talk with him in the morning when he gets here.

OK FABO, hit me with the "You big fat gray haired whiner" comments. Don't forget the "What did ya expect from a dang horse and pony show anyway" comments! LOL!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMh6O7HuI08"]‪Davey - We Got Hosed‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back to the main gig....
Met some really nice guys today for FABO members. ABB talked and knew everyone in our area and what they were driving, and what they had for breakfast too!! LOL!!
Everytime I walk away to look at something, I come back and there is some strange different man talking to her...EVERY TIME, and it's a different dude each time to boot.
(That's when I first met Brad!! LMAO!!!)

Good times and Air conditioning on the highway!!!

Man what will they think of next?!!:blackeye:

Next song Just hit the burgundy bar below here to play. (top of song box) below here V

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbzt1HnVzIQ"]‪Cake- Never There‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 9.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 8.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 7.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 6.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 5.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 4.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 3.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 162
Ditto....

OK, I might have been KRAZY with the heat..
I don't know.....:happy7:

And now..
Hit It!! ABodyBetty requested this one just now! LOL! Just hit the burgundy bar below here V to play. (top of song box) below here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCdo9JMXsag"]‪Bif Naked - We're Not Gonna Take It - "Ready To Rumble" Soundtrack‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 167
  • 18.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 19.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 147
  • 20.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 16.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 15.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 161
  • 14.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 13.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 163
  • 12.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 11.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 164
More pics from show...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVr0vJK2rs&ob=av3n"]‪Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 28.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 29.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 30.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 26.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 25.jpg