ABodyBetty & Daisy Delilah's, "SHOW TIME"!

-
See YA!:blackeye:

Here's my winner!!

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 42.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 43.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 193
Was that 72 Charger Rally a real V code car? One of seven if it was.

Was that 72 Charger Rally a real V code car? One of seven if it was.

I don't know, that one didn't even place.
That might be why he didn't get anything. Might have been a clone. I should get pics of fendie tags at a show like that and decode them all before the judges roll by, LOL!! Maybe next year, but we might be heading to the drag strip next year or at least start doing really crazy paint jobs on our Darts, not go to that show anymore, and just start doing the open shows. I know my wierd paint schems could win a few!

Point in short, It was supposed to be judged on original or restored original. All parts of car not just exterior. (red challenger)
I liked the blue charger too, but man that light green Plymouth Satellite behind us was way too cool, but he too had aftermarket JC whitney headlight chrome covers on it with radial tires, and aftermarket air conditioning in the pass leg room area undr glove box. It almost made it to where passenger couldn't have room for legs!:glasses8:

Like the blue savoy next to us but WTF?? White 4" long moe Hair??? I Know that aint stock!! That show is really going down hill lately. It's becomming like so many others, it's who you know and blow not what your driving.
I was kind of blown away though, we were not pre rgister but when we pulled up the guy checking in cars says, Hi John, different dart huh. They knew who we were so I'm really not sure what the heck is going on there anymore but attendance was down last year and another 30% missing this year.

I just always get these feelings that the A bodies just don't get the respect they deserve due to being worth so little.

It was a real GREAT time there talkin with AbodyBetty and John, was great meeting you two. Don't feel bad about know pic of me I would have broke your camera lol but would have been cool to get Two Scoops she always like's her pic taken' but that's cool she understands, I was just excited getting to meet you. Everyone needs to know as of right now one big reason have never entered Two Scoop's is because I was told I didn't have an original air cleaner so that's I have never entered, with that said I think it is BS that you didn't come in first, believe me FABO their car is unbelievable, couldn't get any more stock than that and Beautiful inside and out. Was an honor meeting both of you and a great time was had thanks for that.

Brad

It was a real GREAT time there talkin with AbodyBetty and John, was great meeting you two. Don't feel bad about know pic of me I would have broke your camera lol but would have been cool to get Two Scoops she always like's her pic taken' but that's cool she understands, I was just excited getting to meet you. Everyone needs to know as of right now one big reason have never entered Two Scoop's is because I was told I didn't have an original air cleaner so that's I have never entered, with that said I think it is BS that you didn't come in first, believe me FABO their car is unbelievable, couldn't get any more stock than that and Beautiful inside and out. Was an honor meeting both of you and a great time was had thanks for that.

Brad

Thanks, it was nice meeting you as well. We should get pics of your car along side our Darts sometime. Be a pretty cool picture. Thanks for the compliments about Daisy. It was not so much about winning first or anything but the principle of the whole thing. I knew when the judging started that I wasn't going to win first which I was fine with. I thought the Satellite would win first and we would come in second. But to come in second to the red car it was hard to accept. That Satellite was a cool car and in my opinion shoule have won. Oh well, life goes on. It was a great time and met a lot of people. :happy7::happy7::happy7:

Here in Georgia, people favor flashy e- and b-body musclecars more than a neat a-body. I guess that's why we have forabodiesonly.

Yaeh here too, but you end up meeting a nicer buch of people who own A Bodies!:yawinkle:

We will be at Monster Mopar on Sat 24.
We will be in Daisy there at the car corral.
See you all then!:cheers:
John

-
Back