About time to say HELLO...

-

JoeTheDog

Reaction score
Hello,

I been a member for a while now but haven't posted much, just a lurker. Well I think it's time to come out of the shadows. Look what followed me home. It's a 70 340 4psd car I got from Dan (demondodge) up in Monroe WA. Dan had it posted on this site. Dan was a great guy to deal with, and I think we worked out a fair deal for both. I'll post more about the car in a separate post. I do have a few questions. This a great site, and appears to have a lot of great members with alot of knowledge. It's nice to be aboard....

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_5173.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 122
Let me be the first to say Welcome! Nice to have you here. This is "the" place! Your Duster looks like a fun way to start.
Toolmanmike

Welcome aboard! I love seeing transactions between members. It's almost always a better experience than Ebay or Craigslist. Fantastic people here.

Welcome to FABO dude!! Nice looking start you got there! Whats the plan for it? You gonna restore this Mopar legend to its former glory?

Thanks all for the nice welcome. The plans? Not sure yet. It's all original from radiator to rear. Matching numbers, with the exception of a 70 factory replacement block, and 2 broadcast sheets, VIN, and fender tag. As you can see it's had a hard life, and unfortunately, it may be to far gone. But if I can find the body VINs it may help me decide. Front core support in front of radiator, nothing. rear d/s trunk rail under weatherstrip, package tray by d/s speaker, trunk brace behind seat...all nothing. So far it's a mystery. When I get a chance I'll take some pics of the areas where the numbers should be to show how original it all looks, and why it doesn't look like the was any panel replacement. Core support could have been replaced, and that could be why there's a replacement block in there. But no rear numbers? It was built at the Windsor plant Hmmm..... ideas???

Well - I'm jealous - excellent colour......cool options and NO SNOW, how can you beat that........fix her up - she's a keeper..........
Daryl

Love that handle!!! Hope the little 70 can be saved ... looks like a fine candidate. Glad you made the jump from lurker to member Joe. Make yourself at home and keep us posted on your progress.

-
Back