Abused Puppy For Adoption!!

-
They could not build gallows high enough to hang those punks from with what they did.

Man, I wish I could have caught those suckers in the act, and I'd definitely be in jail if I were to witness something like that.
Maybe the judge would go easy on me though if he saw that cute little pup.

WTH is wrong with people?

This is my little fella, and he is handful enough for me right now...

I here ya.

LIFE 1422.jpg

122 022.jpg

This is my little fella, and he is handful enough for me right now...

Is that a Scottish Terrier? Neat dogs and tons of personality. I'll bet he's a handful! :)

Look's like a great partner, :rambo: and a friend looking straight at ya.:love7:
Make's me miss Socket just seeing though's brown eyes and watching every move I made. :happy10:

You will have a me owning one one day ramcharger
for myself here on the hill. :clock:

Sorry to hear about Socket my friend. I could imagine that a GSD (German Shepherd Dog) would love to keep a watch out on the hill with your other big guy! BTW, the coat on your little white guy is incredible! It just shines. :)

They could not build gallows high enough to hang those punks from with what they did.

Man, I wish I could have caught those suckers in the act, and I'd definitely be in jail if I were to witness something like that.
Maybe the judge would go easy on me though if he saw that cute little pup.

WTH is wrong with people?

Cudaspaz,

I'd have have been out the door with my hickory axe handle. I hope the court would have had mercy on me too.

I grew up in the mountains back east, we called those "Hillbilly Talkin' To's" usually works, but sometimes you get a stubborn one

People that abuse animals like that need a "GOOD OLD FASHIONED TEXAS STYLE *** WHOOPING" Those are the kind that really "HURT BAD" The kind that make you stop and think! HMMM Maybe I should not do that! Sure don't want another TEXAS *** WHOOPING! It takes a reap "POS" to hurt or abuse little animals that can't defend themselves!

-
Back