AC Hoses

-

MZimmerman

Reaction score
Hello, Anyone know where I can get a set of Small Block\A body A/C Hoses?

65/66, 67/72 or 73/76 V8 or slant info would help since there are lots of differences between years, length of hoses, etc.

79' 360 from a Lil' Red Express in a 71' Valiant with a 74' Dart air/heater box. LOL. I would think the 74' setup is what I need.

You may have to have hoses built if you can't find replacements or good used ones. Are you planning on using R134 freon? The new hoses should be good for that. I poked around a couple suppliers but didn't see anything.

I have a 74 duster, put on condensor, rotary compressor ,dryer and evaporator, took the car to NAPA auto parts, they ask what i was gonna use, told them 134a, they measure and crimped all hoses, $160 , put in all connectors to pressure test and add the refrigerant.

I put a A/C system in a 29 ford sedan delivery street rod, got everything from Vintage Air great people to work with they can make you new lines or they have a line kit that you can do yourself, I used all the braided hose made all lines myself really easy to do and looks great. Here is a video of the truck not finished but close.

Home - Vintage Air

-
Back