Accu Form Dash Pad question.

-

Nkaiser81

71TwistedK
Reaction score
I'm pulling the trigger on a Accuform dash pad for the time being. Saving the money for now. But the dash will be redone. I've done research and the Accu Form seemed to be one of the better ones. My question is who has gotten one and which site should I get it from that has the best service in case something is wrong. Thanks all

The Accuform piece is a dash cap, designed to be put over the top of the existing dash pad. If yours is cracked and in really bad shape, do as I did. I sanded mine down until as smooth as possible. From there I used body filler to fill in the cracks, primed and painted it before installing the cap. It's been on the car for over ten years and unless you look really hard, you would never know it was a cap.

Last edited:
It looks like carparts has the best price on the dash cover... I hunted around on the 'net and that's what I found.

Don't remember where I got mine, but would be one of 2 places, Year One or Classic Industries. Tried fitting it as I remember, it the end, it was mine and I threw it in the trash.

Last edited:
There used to be a guy out this way that was redoing the pads. He used to sell the steel base rebuilt ones and had plastic base repops. They were good quality and I bought several. I just don't think his business made it through COVID, because I haven't seen any advertisements for them?

-
Back