Accurate Exhaust

-

Stranglehold

Reaction score
Trying to decide what direction I want to go with my exhaust system and have been considering buying from Accurate. Was curious if there's some people out there with experience using their products. Quality, fitment, performance? It looks like they only offer 2.25" pipes for my application, which should be ok as I plan on running manifolds for now. Car isn't a #'s car but trying to keep it "looking" factory as much as my wallet will allow!

-1967-74 A Body Exhaust Systems (Small Block)

I have used their exhaust on my big blocks and fit perfect and mandrel bent. Pricey but great quality, Joe

Trying to decide what direction I want to go with my exhaust system and have been considering buying from Accurate. Was curious if there's some people out there with experience using their products. Quality, fitment, performance? It looks like they only offer 2.25" pipes for my application, which should be ok as I plan on running manifolds for now. Car isn't a #'s car but trying to keep it "looking" factory as much as my wallet will allow!

-1967-74 A Body Exhaust Systems (Small Block)
I have their HP 273 single system on my 66. It was spendy but it fit perfect and works and sounds great.

Get the 2.5” kit from TTI, fitment is excellent and you’ll get a little better performance over the Accurate System. Plus it’s cheaper.

Mine is a #'s car. I love my Accurate exhaust. Fit well, sounds great, quality stuff. They collect NOS pipes and duplicate.

I just replaced my headers with the hi-flow manifolds on my 68 Dart's 340. I got my exhaust from Don's Custom Exhaust in Ohio. It could not have fit better. I was very impressed. I met him at his spot at Carlisle.

I really like the way TTI fit the car and all mandrel bent. The customer went with 3" and headers. I was surprised that it bolted right up with Tips. I am ordering the 2 1/2 for my car and will use 70 manifolds

20190323_162054.jpg

20180106_143914 (2).jpg

I’ve used both. Accurate is spot on. High quality parts.
Expensive but worth every penny.

TTI- also top quality for performance parts. Both my current cars are TTI now. Other than not liking the factory mufflers (tone is tough with highway gears. Swapped in a steeper gear and much better no drone)

Looks really good! What mufflers is he using? Any guesstimate on the ground clearance at the collectors?
I can look and measure tomorrow the car is here getting . Trunk floor, Wheel wells , Quarters and Taillight Panel . Its heading next door for Vinyl top and get edged for paint. I'll measure it.

100_0013.JPG

100_0014.JPG

100_0015.JPG

100_0016.JPG

100_0023.JPG

Many years ago I was whizzing down I-5 on business and there it was, I could see Accurate's operation from the Interstate, so I took the next exit and walked in. I had their exhaust on 2 Darts and was amazed how they fit right off the bat - no beating or banging. I talked to the woman at the counter and told her of my experience and she said "wait right here" and walked into the back. An older fellow came out and asked if I wanted to see their secret to a great fit. I said sure and he took me into the back where on 3 lifts, I found an A-body, a B-body and an E-body. Scattered around were blocks with heads and a variety of exhaust manifolds from various years and engines. Turns out they installed their exhausts to assure fit before they were shipped. Yep, they are a bit spendy, but I'm still using them on every cast manifold car I build..

I can look and measure tomorrow the car is here getting . Trunk floor, Wheel wells , Quarters and Taillight Panel . Its heading next door for Vinyl top and get edged for paint. I'll measure it.

View attachment 1716077445

View attachment 1716077446

View attachment 1716077447

View attachment 1716077448

View attachment 1716077449
Nice work there. I was curious on the clearance cause my old headman headers i had with the 318 in it hung a little low. They were cheap :)

Many years ago I was whizzing down I-5 on business and there it was, I could see Accurate's operation from the Interstate, so I took the next exit and walked in. I had their exhaust on 2 Darts and was amazed how they fit right off the bat - no beating or banging. I talked to the woman at the counter and told her of my experience and she said "wait right here" and walked into the back. An older fellow came out and asked if I wanted to see their secret to a great fit. I said sure and he took me into the back where on 3 lifts, I found an A-body, a B-body and an E-body. Scattered around were blocks with heads and a variety of exhaust manifolds from various years and engines. Turns out they installed their exhausts to assure fit before they were shipped. Yep, they are a bit spendy, but I'm still using them on every cast manifold car I build..
That's cool to hear. In today's world there isn't too many people paying that much attention to what they're doing. I could make a weekend trip out of it to pick it up. Gotta couple Mopar buddies who might want to tag along!

-
Back