[FOR SALE] ACCURATE LTD EXHAUST SYSTEM (small block)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a complete exhaust system for a body mopar 318/340/360 Dart, GTS , Barracuda, Duster, Demon. This was ordered for a 71 Demon that sold before I had a chance to install this system. $600 shipping will be free if you live in Minnesota otherwise actual shipping cost will be on buyer.

Pics? Dia ?
will take some pics of everything tomorrow, at storage unit.

Looks like it's stock 2 1/4" exhaust system. Hangers were in muffler box.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Last edited:
Just a note here.
Being that the system was ordered for the Demon which has a 108" wheel base. I would think that the head pipes would be too short if you were to use them on a Dart.

Just a note here.
Being that the system was ordered for the Demon which has a 108" wheel base. I would think that the head pipes would be too short if you were to use them on a Dart.

Good point, I will have to contact Accurate to see if that is the case?

Last edited by a moderator:
The body length difference is in the rear seat area so it may just use different tail pipes but the same front pipes and mufflers depending how far back they go.

The back side of the muffler to the rear axle distance is pretty much standard on all models. Different wheel base lengths effect the head pipe length. Take the E-body for example. The Challenger takes a longer head pipe than does the E-body Barracuda due to the wheel base difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back