Active again after a long absence

-

fastdart69

Reaction score
Hi from Central Illinois, I am restoring a 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340, 4-speed numbers matching car. The car is slowly going back together but the process should go more quickly now that I'm retired and have more time to devote to the project. I will be looking for help and advice as I put this car back together and know that this is a great place for research and assistance on these vintage Mopar muscle cars. I also have a spare 340 motor that I plan to use for a stroker build and will be looking for help as I build it out. I am also willing to help others based on what I have learned during the restoration process. I look forward to learning and participating.
Regards,
Larry

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to the time when life's to-do list shrinks, glad your there!

Hi Jeff
This pic shows it best

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0600.jpeg

I hate to say it, but after being retired for 5 years I constantly find myself asking how I had time to do a full time job!!!

I hate to say it, but after being retired for 5 years I constantly find myself asking how I had time to do a full time job!!!
Ha! I agree completely - I thought I would be bored but find that my days are filled with things to do! The difference for the most part is that they are the ones I choose to do and not those that I have to do.

Hi everyone
Thanks for responding to all the posts on my interior needed. Never found one so went a different direction. I am getting it made by 3D printer. Hoping all works out Will know soon

-
Back