-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for the picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• caption3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 304
what gave you the idea that my gun was supposed to be in the rummage pile ....does it even look like the rest of this junk

You have never seen a bunch of damn, long haired, hippies run so fast. Bet that's the last time they will they will walk on my lawn.

"Hell we'll starve to death before you sell enough of this useless crap to buy any grub. I'm goin' bird huntin'."

"My Mopar whooped yer pos Edsel 5 times in a row. I want my effin money, beeotch."

I see you got that there toaster marked at a buck fifty but mister Winchester here tells me I can get it for 75 cents

Caught 10 people in the trunk of that Edsel , sneaking in last night .Why do you people bring your chairs to watch the movie , when you can just sit in the car .!!!

I'll trade this shotgun and the old girl by my 57 for that young one by your Edsel.

For josh sake's there Jed stop playing pocket pool and put that gun down you dun scared all my customers away.

"****** car lurks silently in the backgroung, playing its natural habitat, the parking lot, looking for its next meal. It spots the gun carried by its prey, and recognizes the gun due to previous encounters, it slowly backs away into the weeds to avoid becoming the hunted. ****** car will bide its time as it waits for another victim to fall helplessly in its line of attack."

Ol man== I seen ya sit'en here and thought I would give you some peace of mind Mable

Ol Lady== Jim, I have my Colt pointing straight at'cha right now silly, Put that dang shot gun down and quit acting a fool..

-
Back