ADAM12 mopar Drags :)

-
Hollywood ought to look at these old episodes, at least at one time they portray street and drag racing without hokeying it up like they do nowadays.
Ever seen that steaming pile called Redline?
Everybody knows street racers hang out with supermodels and and all of us race Ferrari's, Lambos and Maseratis....and that the Mob controls street action...Hollywierd doesn't have a clue nowadays.:bootysha:
Adam 12 ruled...
Alan627b

That green 69 RR was a fellow clubmember car that he bought new and was sold a few years after he passed away. He restored it just like it was then: slot mags, raised in the back, headers, finned valve covers...

The green Roadrunner is pretty much why I posted this link . I thought it would be cool to check out .Im shocked that someone here would actually know the history of that particular car .

The green Roadrunner is pretty much why I posted this link . I thought it would be cool to check out .Im shocked that someone here would actually know the history of that particular car .

Quick picture I found of it from Spring Fling 2003. Had blue dots in the side markers

SF03Sat0184.JPG

-
Back