adapter to tuff wheel

-

R BEE

Reaction score
I purchased a adapter for tuff steering wheel for my duster.When i got it and went to install i found that the duster has a key on the shaft say a male key and the adapter has no say female opening on splines.My question is has anyone made these adapters fit by say notching the adapter so key would fit or are the slines completely different?Would hate to distroy the adapter for someone else but if it can be made to work Need advise!

I purchased a adapter for tuff steering wheel for my duster.When i got it and went to install i found that the duster has a key on the shaft say a male key and the adapter has no say female opening on splines.My question is has anyone made these adapters fit by say notching the adapter so key would fit or are the splines completely different?Would hate to distroy the adapter for someone else but if it can be made to work .......Need advise!
It was sold to fit challenger,duster,demon,cuda

Its very easy to file away the master spline.

I purchased a adapter for tuff steering wheel for my duster.When i got it and went to install i found that the duster has a key on the shaft say a male key and the adapter has no say female opening on splines.My question is has anyone made these adapters fit by say notching the adapter so key would fit or are the slines completely different?Would hate to distroy the adapter for someone else but if it can be made to work Need advise!
Hi, i have the same issue. What was your resolve? What about indexing (how did you know which one to alter)?

-
Back