Add photos button not working.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The add photos button doesn't work for me on my phone for A,B, and C bodies (all that I have tested so far) I can upload photos using the drop image feature. (See screenshot.) I have a Android/Firefox phone and I did get a phone software update a couple days ago (from Samsung if I remember correctly). Everything works perfect on my laptop. I will try logging out and back in again to see if it makes a difference.

1703968746492.png

The add photos button doesn't work for me on my phone for A,B, and C bodies (all that I have tested so far) I can upload photos using the drop image feature. (See screenshot.) I have a Android/Firefox phone and I did get a phone software update a couple days ago (from Samsung if I remember correctly). Everything works perfect on my laptop. I will try logging out and back in again to see if it makes a difference.

View attachment 1716185222
Nope logging out and back in doesn't help. I tried it on FBBO.

IMG_5533.jpeg

Hmmm, seems like it works for me, but I’m running an iPhone and safari…

View attachment 1716185222
Nope logging out and back in doesn't help. I tried it on FBBO.
It works now. WTF !!!!!!!!!!!

20231230_153927.jpg

Awhile back I had a problem where any post I quoted added that same quote to anything else I quoted.
They just stacked up, and the remove button wouldn’t work.

A shut down and reboot of my phone fixed it.
Thanks. I forget to restart my phone every now and then. It used to do it automatically at 8 am daily but a software update changed that. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Thanks. I forget to restart my phone every now and then. It used to do it automatically at 8 am daily but a software update changed that. :BangHead: :BangHead:

I call it WTFware update because you never know WTF it’s going to end up messing up.

-
Back