Add Your Own Caption Part 246

-

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
Add Your Own Caption Part 246:lol:

lake-mead-exposed-boat-c-2022_orig.jpg

Or Mohave or Havasu. They can't be any better off than the others.
I'm sure they're not. It boils down to the old adage nature will always win. It's like in New Orleans. Man sees a city. Nature sees a swamp. New Orleans sinks two inches or more a year. We see who is winnin that battle and it ain't man. The southwest has historically been a desert. It will always be as long as nature is involved.

I'm sure they're not. It boils down to the old adage nature will always win. It's like in New Orleans. Man sees a city. Nature sees a swamp. New Orleans sinks two inches or more a year. We see who is winnin that battle and it ain't man. The southwest has historically been a desert. It will always be as long as nature is involved.

As evil ad that town is, I say let it sink back into the swamp

My dad says he sunk this boat 25 years ago and never thought he'd see it again. He told mom and the insurance company that it was stolen. D'oh!

Just stick another 6 boats in here and this will be better than the Cadillac Ranch. People will come from far and wide to see this wonder. Then paint the crap out of it.

I figured either that or Mead.

I think it was like 25 years ago that Lake Mead was at its highest level; hundreds of feet higher than it is now. And ironic [and bad] is that the production of clean/green electricity from the dam is dramatically down. Yet we need it even more as electric cars become popular.

-
Back