-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• captiongitrlshood.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 254
and so the dealer said "do you want it with one of those flaming hot chicks on the hood" and I said just one ?

girl on right says: "can you believe that pontiac dont have a big block or small block.....all the blocks 326-455 are the same size but the bore and stroke are changed to achieve the different displacments"

Girl on left says: "i know right, that is almost as nutty as ford having the number one cylinder on the opposite bank as ford and mopar"

Both chuckle and agree that there should be more Woman engineers in Detroit. :D:D

"those boys hanging out by the Charger think they are soooo cool cause they don't have their shirts on.....well Cindy, we can be cool too without our shoes on"

"I agree Karen, my mom would kill me if I took my shirt off"

Did you see the shag carpet in his van Sheila (Sheila) I sure did, I lost my flip flops in it and do you think I am going back to get them Cathy (Cathy) Nope lmao!!

"This hood must be thin sheet metal, that fart really echoed!!! Go ahead, try and beat it!!!" says Girl on left. Girl on right says "ok," lifts her leg and Brrrrrrraaaaaaammp! That is what they are really giggling about, and why the guys are a block away.....

girl on right "well dads gonna kill me Pontiacs broke we my as well sit here with the boys so no one suspects anything is wrong". girl on left "total bummer"!

girl on right says: "can you believe that pontiac dont have a big block or small block.....all the blocks 326-455 are the same size but the bore and stroke are changed to achieve the different displacments"

Girl on left says: "i know right, that is almost as nutty as ford having the number one cylinder on the opposite bank as ford and mopar"

Both chuckle and agree that there should be more Woman engineers in Detroit. :D:D

Sounds like the girl on the left had a blonde moment.

From Nella!!!......."those Mopar dudes are some groovy guys"!!

I think I'm in trouble!!

I tttold yyyyou BBBBBarb ttttthat tttthe hhhoooood vibratedddddd aaaaa lottttt aaaat iiiiidle, OOOOOOOOOOhhhh youuu aaarre soooo rrrriiigghttt JJJJJaaaanne.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEESSSS AAAAHHHHHHHH UUUUUUMMM

"No you hold your mouth like this. After you're done, he might let you drive the Charger."

Girl #1: Those Mopar boys think they are sooo cool.........
Girl #2: Yea, wait 'til they get along side of me in my Firebird! I'm gonna blow their doors off!
Girl #1: How you gonna do that?
Girl #2: When I bought the car, the salesman told me it has a "high speed motor" in it!

Girl on Right: Ronny might figure out we did it, but he'll never figure out how we put those piles of warm poop on his front seats.
Girl on Left: Hee! Hee! Hee! That'll teach him to mess with us and then leave his T-tops off.

-
Back