Add Your Own Caption Part 7

-
Dammit Ronnie I wanted the boys to use the floor jack. Do you always have to show off?

"You said you wanted to check the rear brakes...you didn't say you wanted to wait until we got back in the pits! I'm not a mind-reader you know."

Guys com on now seriously! We go through this once a week and its getting kind of old. For the last time now, use a f*****g jackstand before somebody gets killed under that thing!

That is not an approved jack stand. No one works under the car until a proper stand is in place. Got it?

(I know this one personally.)

Dad always said you could drive a mopar till the wheels fell off, I guess he was right.

Dammit,Buddy! Told you ,not to hire any more Chevy race techs!.

well sure letting the air outta the tire, putting it under the bumper, and pumping it up again lifted the car enough to put the tire back on...but YOU DIDN"T THINK IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH, DID YOU!!?!?!

Looks like the first episode of Pinks with Ronnie Sox driving.
"OK, I've got a blind fold on, one hand tied behind my back and one rear tire removed - NOW can we race?!"

Who's idea was it to get the tires done at Sears????

Reference video below (note even same tire position referred to in video):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii8rC6CPCvM"]Ron White - Sears Tire Guy (They Call Me "Tater Salad") - YouTube[/ame]

I can whip your Nova without my rear tire....

I'll give you one tire (length head start)....

This is how to jack your car up in a pinch when you don't have a jack....

Wouldn't it be cool if we moved the axle under the bumper like this???

I told you that pit crew guy couldn't even put a tire on right....

This is how you convert a sure grip back to an open rear end....

You can't use your tire for a jack if it's the same one that you have to put on the car...

Think ahead guys....

-
Back