-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your caption :glasses7:

Attachments

• ebayfunny.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 537
My brother bought that damn cheby back there i'm gonna fill her with this.

We can't wait for our new Bean bag bed.

(You can see the need on their faces) Just look at her eyes and his snicker

We have saved every single tooth from every member of our family tree.

Once we refine this, we gonna make us a piture show. Prolly call it somthin like..... "Moonshiners"

J-B : "All we gots left to grind up now is his clothes Martha, that sona ma ***** never
gonna steal another dodge again."

Martha : " OH Johns-Bob yous ma hero."

J-B : "All we gots left to grind up now is his clothes Martha, that sona ma ***** never
gonna steal another dodge again."

Martha : " OH Johns-Bob yous ma hero."

Or was it ?????????????

J-B :This is all that's left of them thar Ford and Chevy boys come around trying to date our daughters.

Martha : Eyes cantz rembers J-B, Oh well it don't mattr any ways.

That Chivvy blew up again? Make you a great deal,on kitty litter to clean up that oily mess.

Good thing I gots me this here Dodge truck, seein' how m'wife is half goat and eats a whole lot of grains.

Funny, the guy holding the shovel looks like he could be Shelbys dad or brother from the show Ax men on the History channel LOL :glasses7:

Attachments

• shelby_stanga_season_5_480x250.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 261
  • s-AX-MEN-large.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 271
  • 9qfgpi.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 279
  • funnyddge.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 272
Anyway, like I was saying, grain is fruit of the land. Now see you got yur barlee grain and maize grain and millet grain and oats grain and rice grain and.....

These here little styrofoam balls is real comfy when the wife and I want to take a piece in the back of the old Dodge here.

Jack

In the early 60s, the newly formed Environmental Protection Agency required that each Mopar be sold with a one month supply of driveway oil absorbent.

-
Back