Adept connecting rods???

-
From a place in Las Vegas that says on their website:
In today's competitive engine rebuilding business you need an "edge", *** components will provide that edge for you. *** products that we manufacture here in Las Vegas, Nevada are to the highest standards, using state of the art manufacturing equipment and techniques.

From an inquiry today:
"John,

Intakes are PROCOMP, from China like Professional Products. Cranks and Rods are from China, like Callies Compstar, Manley and Scat....
The Cranks are branded with our logo, are stamped with our part number, bob weight and actual weight of the crank.
We are the largest bronze valve guide manufacturer in the USA. The Bronze valve guides are made here in Las Vegas.

Thanks"

So, the wording on the website sounded like their rods and everything are made here, but not so. Knowing that and re-reading it, it sounds like the only quality components are made here...

True story........a friend of mine bought a bench vise from the road side / swap meet tool vendor.
A bigg'un.
He got it bolted up and was dying to show it off........he clamped a bolt in it and cranked down till I heard a " crack ".
The moving jaw broke in two and there was a piece of wound wire that hadn't melted ( a coil spring of some sort ) visible in the casting.
How could I not laugh ?
This was most likely from a different foundry than where the connecting rods come from , but attention to quality doesn't come from a 4.00 a day employee in any corner of the globe.
I'm not saying don't buy them........but I am saying I won't.

I will stick with good used worked factory rods before I buy chinkese crap. If I cannot find an american made rod, I will simply build my engines in a low enough power level to accept the factory rod. The chinese can go to fu<kin hell. They are our enemies and have tried to DESTROY us at every turn..in our food, through cyber attacks, in our personal products and even our pets food. I'm NOT supporting that.

-
Back