[WANTED] Adj. rocker arms and pushrods

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need to measure for the correct length pushrods because these usually were run on the early 273's and the pushrods will be too long. I got luck and ended up with 5 sets of pushrods that were different lengths for each set and one set was the correct length. Wolverine (I think) is the name of a company that makes a pushrod length checker that you can use to get the length correct. Be sure and measure at least 2 intakes and 2 exhausts on each side before ordering your new pushrods. I know that Mancini has them and I sure there are others who offer them.

If your gonna run hydraulic lifters then you will neen different length pushrods i have a new in the package set of comp pushrods made just for what your doing part #7821-16 ile take $45.00 shipped if your interested send me a pm.

make sure cup to ball , ball to ball , I do have a set but sitting on motor yet , I do need a set of valve cover plasric wire inserts to hold wires in tight 273 or 318

I have the rockers and bars. No push rods.pm if interested. Located in Seattle area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back