Ads show up again

-

chrgdrt

Reaction score
Why are ads showing up again at the bottom of the page.. I have adguard but they started showing up again yesterday

Last edited:
Post in website questions for an answer

got it fixed last nite. I guess I should have specified I’m on an iPad using safari, and the ads are info links pop ups.

One of the nice perks about being a gold member is no ads. It does help support the site, too.

One of the nice perks about being a gold member is no ads. It does help support the site, too.
RRR
I'm a "GOLD" member and i get the ads at the bottom of the page.
I thought my 50 bucks is supposed to do away with ads.
So what's going on.
Dunno.
And i don't know how to do a "screen shot" thing to show you guys what's going on here, with me, too.
I'm not that type of computer literate.

RRR
I'm a "GOLD" member and i get the ads at the bottom of the page.
I thought my 50 bucks is supposed to do away with ads.
So what's going on.
Dunno.
And i don't know how to do a "screen shot" thing to show you guys what's going on here, with me, too.
I'm not that type of computer literate.
Yeah I see what you're talkin about now. I never scroll down that far. LOL

Ads only at the bottom of the page -- I wish.
I get two threads, then ads all the way across the screen.
Then 18 more threads, and ads all the across again.
I'm certainly reminded of what I've been searching for during the last couple of days.

i don't remember exactly when but a few weeks ago my computer goes nuts on this and the B body forum,ads pop up every where all over the screen, even between the lines on the classifieds,i've seen this on other forums in the past that were very popular, today they are graveyards hardly any activity.

-
Back