Advaned Auto parts GENIUSES!!

-
more like retards .....went in today to get some parts ..the guy told me the thing differant from a swinger and a demon is that the swinger came with a polroid camera when you bought and that the slant six was the worst engine ever built because it was the first all aluminum engine and it 'could not be modified at all and that chrysler recalled all but a few of them and replaced them with 318's ...and he was dead serious :sign3::banghead::violent1:

Are you sure he was serious? Sounds like he was pulling your leg.

Polaroid did make a camera called a "swinger" back then, too. It had nothing, whatsoever" to do with Darts, though, and they sure as hell didn't give them away when you purchased a new Dart.

It really sounds like he was just "giving you the business", so to speak. lol

Are you sure he was serious? Sounds like he was pulling your leg.

Polaroid did make a camera called a "swinger" back then, too. It had nothing, whatsoever" to do with Darts, though, and they sure as hell didn't give them away when you purchased a new Dart.

It really sounds like he was just "giving you the business", so to speak. lol
no he was dead serious !! Because I told him i didnt think that was the case ..and he went on and on about it and how he had ad's from the '72 that showed it to be true

no he was dead serious !! Because I told him i didnt think that was the case ..and he went on and on about it and how he had ad's from the '72 that showed it to be true

Unless the local dealer was giving them away as a promotion. Could be.

Mitch what parts of Md are you from? I grew up in the College Park/ Adelphi area. Wonder if maybe we chewed some of the same dirt. Did a lot of racing in the 7-80's when there was a scene there.

Rocky, I lived inside the Beltway back then in Forestville. Later moved to Anne Arundel County. I'm sure you'r familiar with B+J Auto Supply in Brentwood near College Park. I worked at that store for 3 yrs before I bought one of their other stores over in Capitol Heights when I was 24. I could only do it because the owners took most of the note back after I gave them my life savings!!! That was 32yrs ago. LOL

As to see the adds.

lmao.. Besides the poor customer service practices, and having incorrect information regarding MoPars, (wonder what else he's ignorantly wrong about), by your description of comment, he's not much of a "gear head", either. Just some over zealous Chevy or Ford guy who buys into what ever negative comments are made about anything but his favorite brand.

Seems to me he can use an "education". Get your Mopar buds together, and go play 20 questions with him. Let him show how much he thinks he knows. lol

Tell him you would like to see his ads and that will solve that question one way or another. Maybe it was a dealer promo as stated above and maybe he is full of crap. This way he either has to crap or get off the pot.

Not sure how I missed this before.

Oh yeah I know B&J. Terry downstairs used to do all my machine work. I remember Bernie working with Terry and John Law who worked the counter I went to school with him but think he went to the college park store with Posie in the early 80's. Amazing really how I can remember their names.

Rocky, I lived inside the Beltway back then in Forestville. Later moved to Anne Arundel County. I'm sure you'r familiar with B+J Auto Supply in Brentwood near College Park. I worked at that store for 3 yrs before I bought one of their other stores over in Capitol Heights when I was 24. I could only do it because the owners took most of the note back after I gave them my life savings!!! That was 32yrs ago. LOL

-
Back