Advice on buying a '75 dart.

-
I have to say that I like the seats. Probably way more comfortable than the orange crates that came stock.

Glad it worked out for you. If you haven't already, read up on the ampmeter mod, adding headlight relays, bulkhead connector problems, replacing the metal fuel pump to carb line with fuel injection hose, and running a fused wire from the alternator to the starter relay.

Uhhhh, your suggested modifications make sense except for replacing the metal fuel line from fuel pump to carb with fuel injection hose? Why put hose near a hot engine? The metal fuel line is a lot safer than a rubber hose.

Uhhhh, your suggested modifications make sense except for replacing the metal fuel line from fuel pump to carb with fuel injection hose? Why put hose near a hot engine? The metal fuel line is a lot safer than a rubber hose.

I agree that a metal fuel line is safer than a rubber hose. That same metal fuel line contributes to vapor lock during the summer time. My fuel injection hose is inside of another rubber hose for an extra measure of safety, as with everything else your mileage may vary.

-
Back