Aerial relocation

-

grassy

Reaction score
Has any one relocated their antenna on their Duster ? ..if so, where ?

Thanks
ian.

No one has more the aerial from the front right fender ? or just took it off ?

ian.

I'm curious as to why you want to move it. Seems like the traditional place is the best location.

Sure. The Duster has really sweet lines...the aerial placement seems like it was an afterthought and just plunked on in a convenient place...it just seems out of place on the car like the fake wood trim. I haven't done anything with it yet. just pondering.

Ian.

You can get antennas online that actually adhere to the windshield in the form of a small sticker. Pretty nice actually. I use one on my old valiant. Got it off eBay for $20 and it stuck to the window on the inside, just above the dash.

the one on dads 1966 dart style valiant (Canadian valiant) is on the right rear quarter panel on an angle and looks very nice

Anytime! Glad I could help. If you have a car audio shop in town, that would be a great place to start. They usually carry grommets in tap to plug the antenna hole in case you ever want to go back to stock with ir

I was thinking about moving mine to the rear and adding one, but my 72 Valiant is boxy so twin antennas my look cool...would probably suck on o Duster

I think a automatic/retractable antenna would look good on one of the rear quarters :headbang:

-
Back