Aero Motive Phantom 200 Stealth fuel system

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I'm looking at installing a Phantom 200 in tank pump I need to see how to install fuel lines from regulator to tank . Pic's would be nice thank you Harold

AN fittings on everything? re-using any of the existing lines? adding a return? making it legal for NHRA, ect?

Make sure you secure all of the lines as high up in the floorboard area as possible. I use insulated clamps, not zip ties, they frown on using them.

...not zip ties, they frown on using them.
what's wrong with zipties ?
09e148a484761500c3a1765732a0de1a8518e345_hq.jpg

AN fittings on everything? re-using any of the existing lines? adding a return? making it legal for NHRA, ect?
Yes all an fittings and 1/2" hose I understand how to clamp them along the frame rail I jest don't know to get around the frame at the torsion bar area

Crackedback (on here) posted a photo years ago, drilled holes in the crossmember, inserted a length of piple (which you can buy pre-made) and welded them in, then threaded adapters on for the hose connections.

Crackedback (on here) posted a photo years ago, drilled holes in the crossmember, inserted a length of piple (which you can buy pre-made) and welded them in, then threaded adapters on for the hose connections.
67 Dart 273 are you implying I could have cracking in this area drill another hole Harold

It's going to be Fuel Pump -> Filter -> Fuel Rail -> Regulator -> Return to tank

I have the 340 Phantom System:
tS1yr6KP9xqK9aklCqiMoH522q0Je0ZenveGJ9JFpP2oS-D9atXq8-U6dOtPIpEo7HzujaQ=w1250-h937-no?authuser=1.jpg

-qXu3kL8lBG0SAbkC8yCXyr49VQ4A9pRzEOS7y1_o1NRmxrE307llc2IYn7dZaIBgRXRLMg=w1250-h937-no?authuser=1.jpg

FcIYzHiUjpeeT75r_cN9nR-IKdXHQPwq5CZicJSibEpKZklxDZ1AVqsnSAlnhXgeWHkG-bg=w1250-h937-no?authuser=1.jpg

2P3kMgHGyClYFmMt6Xd9eLSLfoDzOu9l9-pHvNAhgxWr-WQf60QxeLIBrQ2T_zhGLAPe5XQ=w1250-h937-no?authuser=1.jpg

I bought and then modified a 3/8 reproduction line for the feed which then comes up to the rail, the return I custom fabbed but it goes through an enlarged hole where the original went through and then runs down the subframe connector. I used the Aeroquip PTFE hose and ends. That's a GM type fuel filter you can get on Summit Racing that comes with push-on AN fittings. Regulator is the small Aeromotive one.

-
Back