After 4 years it has PAINT AGAIN!!!!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
A long time in coming and a lot of work later it once again has paint on it!
It has a little more flake than i thought it would but i think it came out nice!

How does it look?
009.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

This is what i started with, /6 3 on the tree. Replaced both qtrs.,trunk floor exts. and the right inner fenderwell and now after alot of hours it now once again has paint!

Gonna shoot the body next Sunday hopefully it will come out just as nice as the rest of it did so far!

3d0a.jpg

Kevin, that looks great! Can't wait to see it ALL painted!

Dang man :tongue9: That looks darn good :rock:=D>
it makes me pucker:shaking2: Jolly rancher apple candy in my mind =P~
I like it :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::blob::p:blob:

Dang man :tongue9: That looks darn good :rock:=D>
it makes me pucker:shaking2: Jolly rancher apple candy in my mind =P~
I like it :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::blob::p:blob:

Your close it's Sour Apple green!:-D

My mouth is still watering :-D
Congrat's on a great start EvilScamp :cheers: I will be here waiting updates :happy10:

I can't wait either John! You and Amy were at my house when i was just starting on it if you remember.

If I remember correctly, you were about to hang the first quarter panel when we were there, or maybe it was the trunk floor? But yes, it was a while ago.

Doing good Dude!

If I remember correctly, you were about to hang the first quarter panel when we were there, or maybe it was the trunk floor? But yes, it was a while ago.

Doing good Dude!

Yep that sounds about right, i think i was trying to decide if i wanted to fix the damaged qtr. or replace it.

For those of you who weren't here when i started this project i thought i would do a quick history from start until this point.

Hope know one minds!

Quarters
b458.jpg

8821.jpg

7d9d.jpg

Other side basically the same thing.
bc52.jpg

After all that body work was done
4f95.jpg

ad07.jpg

The repaired taillight
453a.jpg

The replaced inner fenderwell
59ec.jpg

The two things that were the most satisfying for me was, when I got a coat of paint on the beast, and firing up the engine for the first time. Looks like you are very close to the first one. Great job so far.

ya just gotta love what paint does for a car... will look good.

I think its funny... other then the year of that car... mine looked just like what you started with except for the steel wheels were the same green as the body color.

keep up the good work.

-RPM

-
Back