After 4 years it has PAINT AGAIN!!!!

-
ya just gotta love what paint does for a car... will look good.

I think its funny... other then the year of that car... mine looked just like what you started with except for the steel wheels were the same green as the body color.

keep up the good work.

-RPM

It was F7 originally.
I'll be so glad when it's painted then i can start putting it back together!

It's looking good, keep up the good work...

I was just telling Amy about the progress on your car so I showed her the thread. She said it looks great also! She remembered it sitting there with the quarter panel cut off. Your doing a great job!

I'm also glad to see you posted the before pictures. I highly encourage all you guys to post progress pictures. It's one of my favorite aspects of this hobby watching stuff come together.

If you have more, please post `em Kev!
8)

I was just telling Amy about the progress on your car so I showed her the thread. She said it looks great also! She remembered it sitting there with the quarter panel cut off. Your doing a great job!

I'm also glad to see you posted the before pictures. I highly encourage all you guys to post progress pictures. It's one of my favorite aspects of this hobby watching stuff come together.

If you have more, please post `em Kev! 8)

If you and Amy ever get back down this way again feel free to stop in your always welcome at my house! Maybe i'll be able to take you for a ride in the Duster this time!
I'm not sure if i have anymore pics. i'll post them if i do!

Couple more old pics.

8813.jpg

b5f1re2.jpg

1879scd.jpg

f68fre2.jpg

Looking great Kev.. nice work on the body.. I like that green, the flake gives it some sparkle!

Grant

Looks great!!!!! i love that color it should really "pop" in the sun

Love the metal flake - makes me wish mine had a little more!

Thanks guys! It has a little more flake in it than i was expecting but i really like the way it looks!

Hey Kev, congratulations!! :cheers: You put a lot of hours of work on that sucker, but now it is all worth it. :-D Great job! Keep the photos updated as you put it back together please.

Wow............................................................... =P~

Kev, you did a HELL of a job from what we can see. That angle shot down the left quarter says a lot about your work. The paint is beautiful.....
You MUST take pictures OUTSIDE! We wanna see that puppy in the sun light! Awesome job Dude! AWESOME!

What next? Wheels? Wing? Stripes?
8)

Wow............................................................... =P~

Kev, you did a HELL of a job from what we can see. That angle shot down the left quarter says a lot about your work. The paint is beautiful.....
You MUST take pictures OUTSIDE! We wanna see that puppy in the sun light! Awesome job Dude! AWESOME!

What next? Wheels? Wing? Stripes? 8)

I wanna get some pics. of it out in the sun as soon as i can, right i now i just wanna start putting it back together again gotta redo some of the parts and replace some others.
Wheels i'm gonna run steelies with Plymouth Division dog dishes, i was thinking about a wing but i don't really like wings on Dusters it just don't work for me.
As far as stripes i'm trying to come up with something different i don't wanna use the standard factory stripes i want it to be different like the paint just not sure what i want to do yet. Any ideas?

Looks like i'll be sanding it one more time,have some small dirt particles in the paint so now i gotta wet sand and buff it out.

I was hoping to avoid it because i'm tired of sanding but i can't leave it like that, maybe it will be even brighter afterwards!:snakeman:

Looking really really nice. That flake is wild. You'll be glad you wetsanded the car and buffed it. Will look much better. Thoses flakes will blind you. LOL. You'll need duster stripes on the hood.

Looking really really nice. That flake is wild. You'll be glad you wetsanded the car and buffed it. Will look much better. Thoses flakes will blind you. LOL. You'll need duster stripes on the hood.

Not looking forward to the sanding, i pretty much had my fill of it for a while!

The hood isn't done yet gonna do it in matte black with the 340 wedge callout and hood pins.
Should look good against the green paint!

-
Back