Aftermarket heat and a/c

-

breakstuff

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an aftermarket bolt in HVAC system for a later a body? The heater box in the wifes duster is garbage and would like to put something in thats cool in the summer and warm in the spring and fall. Thanks

Classic Auto Air makes a direct fit for the 67 up A body. I researched them as my 68 Valiant air box came out in pieces when I was going to change the heater core. I didn't get the kit yet,saving up for it.Check them out.

Classic Auto Air makes a direct fit for the 67 up A body. I researched them as my 68 Valiant air box came out in pieces when I was going to change the heater core. I didn't get the kit yet,saving up for it.Check them out.
Will do, thanks

Roll-your-own can be cheaper. If you have a slant, look for brackets in a 78-79 Aspen/Volare with Sanden compressor (info in Slant Six forum). It includes a separate p.s. bracket. New universal condensers are $50, new knee-knocker cabin units are $100 or $50 for a used vintage one. You can make your own hoses using Oeticker stepless ear clamps and other parts on ebay. I have bought new Sanden compressors for $50 this time of year. Don't wait until late Spring.

-
Back