aftermarket parts help

-

100 mile

Reaction score
hey there, as i said before i am new to old school dodge but i know with chev they have places like jc witney that deal specifically in oem or aftermarket parts right down to the stickers, i know dodge has to have one too do you guys know where to look?

DANTE'S . Do a google search . I have bought things from venders to find out they were defective. When trying to get satisfaction for them to repair or replace my parts (interior). I got nowhere. I recently bought Door panels from DANTE'S. They were drop shipped from the same place I had problems with before. I contacted Dante He replaced them without a Question. I never delt with anyone as honest . I will always call him first for everything. I purchased everything for my other duster from him. He takes the agravaition out of dealing with people who don't care. I am 54 years old and had alot of dealings with buying mopar parts. 100% DANTE'S got my vote . If he don't have it he will locate it.

You have entered a new game . Parts for vintage Chryslers are harder to find and more expensive to aquire. This is the fun of the game for most of us. Good luck

I have gotten wrong or defective items from Yearone, ledgendary, the Paddock, and various other places over the years I still have those parts. Ledgendary was the worst. They really screwed me and didn't care. I only buy a limited amount of parts. you need to deal with someone who purchases quantity. They will listen to his concern's . DANTE'S

thanks guys, looks loke a good site, not bad prices too.

-
Back