aftermarket steering wheel wanted

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
anyone got a good lookin' steering wheel for my 73 Dart Sport. i dont mind the one i have but its too hard and when things get intense my hands will sweat and ill lose grip on the wheel. im looking for a thicker style rubber one. 3 spoke. input??? im in WV

i bought a repop tuff wheel from grant. i love it man, so much better driving then the skinny stock one i had. they did a nice job with the wheel. i used a rim blow adapter i had here laying around to mount it. sure you can buy one for a few bucks. all the stock horn stuff worked too. got mine for $103 at mancini but think summit sells them also. comes with the horn button too. just make sure you get the 15" one.

before
tuffwheel004.jpg

after
tuffwheel010.jpg

i bought a repop tuff wheel from grant. i love it man, so much better driving then the skinny stock one i had. they did a nice job with the wheel. i used a rim blow adapter i had here laying around to mount it. sure you can buy one for a few bucks. all the stock horn stuff worked too. got mine for $103 at mancini but think summit sells them also. comes with the horn button too. just make sure you get the 15" one.

before
tuffwheel004.jpg

after
tuffwheel010.jpg
sweet. just like that one. how does the old wheel come off tho. i have like the tri star design. i dont wanna break it. but i do want a different one. i like doin donuts n ****. and its not easy to palm the wheel whens its that hard like the stock ones. my chevy s10 has a nice steering wheel i was wondering if i could possibly swap it seeing as how that pos just blew up.

how does the old wheel come off tho

when you pull the horn button off you'll see a nut. that has to come off then i used a cheap pepboys steering wheel puller to pull the wheel off. its obvious when you pull the horn button.

-
Back