AFX Build PICS By Request!

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
i have a bunch so they will go up as i can get them to upload! first will be rear suspention work, then front, then a bit of body work!

if ur lucky i can figure out how to post the PDF of my AFX manual from chrysler dated 1964! copy granted but still!:read2: good reading

axf 087 rear.jpg

axf 091 rear.jpg

AFX 2 010 rear.jpg

AFX 3 001 Rear.jpg

AFX 3 013 Rear.jpg

AFX 3 034 rear.jpg

AFX 4 009 Rear.jpg

AFX 4 013 rear.jpg

AFX 4 018 rear.jpg

AFX 4 016 rear.jpg

here is the front suspention work! some friends that helped are quaas (orange hat) and Hammer (blue shirt). i never really made it any of the pics...

AFX 4 019 front.jpg

AFX 4 020 front.jpg

AFX 4 024 front.jpg

AFX 4 043 front.jpg

AFX 4 045 front.jpg

AFX 5 010 front.jpg

AFX 6 010 front.jpg

AFX 6 020 front.jpg

AFX 6 023 Front.jpg

AFX 6 024 front.jpg

here is where i got the car looking like a car again!!

k one more set of pics after this!

fhl 006 body.jpg

body altered 1 020 body.jpg

skool 009 body.jpg

skool 011 body.jpg

afx body 1 002 body.jpg

afx body 1 006 body.jpg

afx body 1 010 body.jpg

002 body.jpg

006 body.jpg

011 body.jpg

WOW! you have created a MOPARMONSTER! You definitely have the gift of talent. Do you plan on making it streetable? That would be a awesome site to see.

WOW! you have created a MOPARMONSTER! You definitely have the gift of talent. Do you plan on making it streetable? That would be a awesome site to see.

it will be a street car, dot tires, lights and horn, "mufflers". the old afx cars used 2x3 .086 wall tubing but i went with 120 for strength and durability. the 505 stroker i built in HS is pump gas friendly with a 10.2:1 comp with eddy victor heads.

805, I really like what you have done. Altered wheelbase cars are bad ***! You have some serious talent and you should definitely be in the biz working over these things.

805, I really like what you have done. Altered wheelbase cars are bad ***! You have some serious talent and you should definitely be in the biz working over these things.

im tryin but nobody has picked me up yet... still lookin for any kind of welding/fabricator/engine building jobs. i can mig 1/4 plate to 22ga sheet metal, tig the same , tig aluminum...

i don't have many fab tools yet cuz my firestone job isn't payin that much but i am trying to get a 110v mig. if anybody needs help with projects i have lots of books and would love some side jobs!

Keep up the great work and someone will see it have to have you werkin in their shop and hopefully treat ya right.your car looks outstanding!
im tryin but nobody has picked me up yet... still lookin for any kind of welding/fabricator/engine building jobs. i can mig 1/4 plate to 22ga sheet metal, tig the same , tig aluminum...

i don't have many fab tools yet cuz my firestone job isn't payin that much but i am trying to get a 110v mig. if anybody needs help with projects i have lots of books and would love some side jobs!

u guys keep sayin i have great talent and all and i just want u to know that i had a great couple of teachers help me, and teach me whats what. with out them this would have never been! but thanks for the comlements!

she is in a holding pad right now as i am kinda short on funds so it will be awihle till she is thumping!

and also the ssandafx guys never have returned a phone call or email! even with the pics and resumes and what not! so im just waiting till i have my tools so i can finish her up and then everybody will know!

and as every!! knows the greatest thing is to say i built it!

i got a hold of greg from ssandafx.com!!! he isn't busy at the moment but said he will keep my resume!! i want to go meet him and talk about the AFX'ers!!!

i just had the greatest day of work ever!!!

i got to work for greg at his shop! i got to completly dissasemble a 68 dodge dart that will be converted to an SS hemi dart! oh im so excited!

http://www.ssandafx.com

805moparkid i just had the greatest day of work ever!!!

i got to work for greg at his shop! i got to completly dissasemble a 68 dodge dart that will be converted to an SS hemi dart! oh im so excited!

How cool is that ? Congrats to you ,sounds like your hard work is beggining to pay off .I'm happy for you man !

-
Back