Ahhhhh, the good old days.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Would love to go back in time and visit these days.

ShastaMtnchevy.jpg

Reminds me of being a kid, my Dad worked in Forestry and always had a work truck at home, old Chevs and Internationals mostly, 50's and early 60's. I fell out of the window of an old Chev when I was 2 and landed on my head on the running board. Come to think of it, that explains a lot :-D

I love the old movies too with all old cars on the streets

Great picture. A trip back in time, ohhhh the days of yester year. Would be great to have those days back. Things were so much simpler back then. But then again we would have to figure a way to have this site at the same time!!

Looks just like the mountain outside my living room window, which would be Mt. Rainier in Washington state.

But alas....after viewing the properties of the pic, it would appear to be Mt. Shasta in northern California.

Looks just like the mountain outside my living room window, which would be Mt. Rainier in Washington state.

But alas....after viewing the properties of the pic, it would appear to be Mt. Shasta in northern California.

Thats what I thought at first glance but there isn't enough trees to be Rainier or St. Hellens.

If it were St. Helens it would look exactly like this:cheers:

ShastaMtnchevy-A.JPG

LOL!!!! I love photoshop. I was just a little twerp when that happened but I remember the front window in our house looking like there was a wve rolling through it. My dad was at the Spokane swapmeet when it blew and the guy in the stall next to him gave everything away including his trailer because his house was at the base of the mountain and he had to get home. Thats a *** hauling 6+ hr drive.

-
Back