Air cleaner element

-

moparker

Reaction score
Does anyone know what part number for a replacement element for the mopar performance air cleaner? The black die cast one with the ribs. I can't find one to fit. Thanks.

One of my customers sent one in the last couple of weeks, brand new and shipped direct from Jeg's. I think it's just black but am not positive. I have to wander out to the shop in a few (yeah, on a friggin Sundayyyyy lol) so I'll look at it for you Mo.

Sorry for the delay Mo! The only part numbers on it are P2863349, and then a space, and then 69647. It measures about 12 7/8" across the center and is about 2 3/4" tall. Hope this helps!! :-D

Is that the mopar element or Fram or something?

Does anyone know what part number for a replacement element for the mopar performance air cleaner? The black die cast one with the ribs. I can't find one to fit. Thanks.

A suggestion if you haven't already done this is take the air cleaner with you to the parts store and open up boxes till you find the filter that fits correctly.
I have done this many times and always find the one I need

At Carquest we have the interchange and dimension chart in catolog form and can match up with your dimensions have been doing it for years for my customers.Had a chart at work but when I was away on medical leave upper mangement came in and threw out all my stuff.

Regardless of numbers or lack of a reasonably "good" parts guy can quickly find one that fits.

Go in and tell him / her "we need to find this by size" and if they look at you like you just spoke Hebrew, find another parts "guy."

-
Back