Air Cleaner Question

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
I was given an air cleaner that is a big oval and looks like a six pack item but has a single 4bbl base. It has two wing nuts that hold the top to the bottom. The top is orange and the bottom is black. the bottom looks like it is supposed to be sealed to the hood and has a single nipple coming off of it at a 90 degree angle. Is this for a 340 duster? Is it worth anything?

I was given an air cleaner that is a big oval and looks like a six pack item but has a single 4bbl base. It has two wing nuts that hold the top to the bottom. The top is orange and the bottom is black. the bottom looks like it is supposed to be sealed to the hood and has a single nipple coming off of it at a 90 degree angle. Is this for a 340 duster? Is it worth anything?

One is on e-bay. Bidding is at $200 so far.

Check the height of the base. Mopar made two different versions of the single 4 bbl base. One for RB(426,440 etc) one for B(383,361 etc). Only difference in the two is the height.

Probably looks like this. Here's my 440 air cleaner all painted up and waiting to go on my B-Body. :toothy10:

440 4bbl oval air cleaner restored.jpg

-
Back