Air cleaner vacuum heat switch

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I really do not know the name of this thing. But it does not work. What is it called and does anyone sell them new?

Attachments

• TQ-Lokar kickdown cable mod 024.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 129
Rumblefish,Napa used to have a few,in the Echlin picture books as of 2002.Find a older Napa parts guy,look at the picture books.Can't remember the official name.

**** go to pick n pull and find an old truck or somthing...just sayin

Thanks bomber, I'll try that

Bad440, that doesn't work so well here. Scrape yards are busy with a high turn over.
Most guys here can go down to there junk yard and get a 10yr. old part. I have a difficult te getting a 3yr. old part.

Thanks bomber, I'll try that

Bad440, that doesn't work so well here. Scrape yards are busy with a high turn over.
Most guys here can go down to there junk yard and get a 10yr. old part. I have a difficult te getting a 3yr. old part.
well thats not very good.hey i always go to wrecking yards we must be spoiled i guess. rumble if you ever need somthing let me know,a couple of my friends and i will do our best to help.(mumbling couldn't live like that) lol:angry7:

LOL, thanks and I hear ya mumblings. It is, OH good lord, fustraightinglyannoyingmaddening. (Say that 5 times fast!)

I was at a junk yard, many years ago for this story actually, I found a iron TQ egr intake. The guy wanted $200 for it. I laffed out loud and said I can get a new Edel. Performer for less delivered to my door!
(At the time, Edelbrock's Performer could be purchased for approx $150.)

Without skipping a beat, he frowned and said "Enjoy your new Edelbrock." and promptly walked away.

LOL, thanks and I hear ya mumblings. It is, OH good lord, fustraightinglyannoyingmaddening. (Say that 5 times fast!)

I was at a junk yard, many years ago for this story actually, I found a iron TQ egr intake. The guy wanted $200 for it. I laffed out loud and said I can get a new Edel. Performer for less delivered to my door!
(At the time, Edelbrock's Performer could be purchased for approx $150.)

Without skipping a beat, he frowned and said "Enjoy your new Edelbrock." and promptly walked away.
damn rumble i guess your money is ot good enough for them.or they are already independantly wealthy.here they will cruise you around in thier golf cart looking for even little crap.but the real good yards got bought up or closed down .:dontknow:theres still a couple that keep older stuff untilit's picked clean though...

-
Back