Air fuel ratio gauge options

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Evening- looking for info on a Bluetooth air fuel adapter to use my phone instead of a physical gauge.

what I also will accept is a gauge that can be plugged in when I want and removed for a show. I already have the bung in my head pipe for it. I just don’t like gauges hanging under my dash but love tuning with an air fuel gauge when ever possible.
Not really sure of my options other than hide it in the glove box but my aftermarket ac controls are there already.
Thanks in advance-
Syleng1

Youll use a wideband for tuning and then once your tune is done you dont need it anymore. Its very distracting to have it roam up and down while you are driving in view. Plus the sensors dont last forever. Remove the sensor and gauge once your done tuning.

I use an AEM wideband where the controller is in the gauge so you could just unplug that connector and remove it when you didn't want it in there. Similar to this one:
AEM Electronics 30-4110 AEM Electronics Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge Kits | Summit Racing

They use the Bosch wideband sensor and they are stock on a lot of modern cars so you can leave it in there and expect it to last thousands and thousands of miles so long as you don't run leaded fuel.

They use the Bosch wideband sensor and they are stock on a lot of modern cars so you can leave it in there and expect it to last thousands and thousands of miles so long as you don't run leaded fuel.

I'm getting a bung plug and taking mine out. I have that kit and the sensor is junk. Lasted 3000 miles. Just bought a new one.

I'm getting a bung plug and taking mine out. I have that kit and the sensor is junk. Lasted 3000 miles. Just bought a new one.

Mine has 10k on it, almost all of these have similar bosch sensors. I at one time had the Innovate Motorsports one and it was woefully inaccurate. Got my EFI tune working perfect with the AEM almost immediately.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help.
I’m going to buy the gauge and use it for tuning and then remove it like phista suggested and just plug the bung.
I really appreciate all your suggestions.
Syleng1

-
Back