AJE Suspension

-
Yes, I have it on my 73 Duster. Bought it about 2 years ago....wish I would have gone with Magnum Force or Alterkation. Have now spent about 1500.00 more than the purchase price to have the chassis builder "redesign" it.

They are local to me, I talked to them, seen their stuff, its crap. They have good reviews from mustang drag racers but horrible reviews on Mopars, check out moparts.com for tons of examples

Has anyone experience with AJE suspension? Has anyone heard anything about it?:burnout:

Have heard lots of horror stories, including a guy with a 71 challenger that had welds break when he was doing 70 on the interstate, totaled the car.

Check out Gerst tubular suspensions, just bought one myself, awesome product, great reviews, and less expensive than alterkation, magnum force, and seems like a much greater product as well.

I have there drag race one on my 71 dart,havent had one problem out of it,had it 4-5 years,but its a drag race only

I have there drag race one on my 71 dart,havent had one problem out of it,had it 4-5 years,but its a drag race only

Yeah, that's what is weird, those running it on their drag cars dont seem to be having the issues, it seems the guys trying them on the street and for autoX or PT are damn near getting killed by AJE's product.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=194514

wow, read below

"Purchased their entire tubular front end complete with rack and pinion, brakes, etc. Suspension travel non existent and bound up. Delivery TIME was twice what they promised and when we returned everything, they claimed it was a "special order" even though it is what they list in their catalog and kept a significant amount of my money!!!! PURE JUNK AND VERY DISREPUTABLE COMPANY."

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/6071584/site_id/1

http://www.pro-touring.com/archive/index.php/t-103159.html

Bottom line, I'd just save for a GTS, HDK or Atlerkation. Your life and the car is worth more than the difference in price for those quality kits and that crappy thing AJE is selling

Thanks guys. I called Denny and had him send me photos and prices. I am pretty well decided that when I have the money in hand I am ordering it from Him. As an R&D machinist for thirty + years I think I can tell a good job even in pictures. I very much like what I saw. You are right about one thing, cheap does'nt cut it when it comes apart.....for any reason!

They are more for drag use. Not for the street.

As far as fit, quality and geometry I have no idea.

Yeah, that's what is weird, those running it on their drag cars dont seem to be having the issues, it seems the guys trying them on the street and for autoX or PT are damn near getting killed by AJE's product.

backs up everything i've heard about them.. not a street piece its a track piece.

people seem to think a tube front end is a tube front end.. just not true..

just because it works good in a straight line does not mean it will work well in turns and street abuse.

backs up everything i've heard about them.. not a street piece its a track piece.

people seem to think a tube front end is a tube front end.. just not true..

just because it works good in a straight line does not mean it will work well in turns and street abuse.

Very true.

-
Back